85| How to Avoid Relationship Drama (in a Polyamorous or Monogamous Relationship) - Cunning Minx
In this episode Cunning Minx gives advice on:
- Minx' background and dating lifestyle (03:50)
- Dealing with relationship drama in polyamory and developing a level of self-awareness (10:08)
- How a man can tell if it's his emotions that are generating a woman's dramatic response versus hers (16:47)
- Minx discusses her user manual called: RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual) and how men can create the same in order to learn more about themselves, and make that more concrete (17:38)
- Introducing your user manual to your partner (21:02)
- Feedback from people that have created their own user manual (24:34)
- The comfort level of being honest and direct when talking to a potential partner during first dates (25:40)
- What should you do when you decide that your partner or the person that you're involved with is causing some kind of drama? (29:24)
- Things to do when you have not taken the steps to diffuse the drama earlier (32:47)
- How men can handle their emotions when having to "own up" to their own actions and the emotional responses they get from their partner (35:50)
- Is there a distinct structure that reflects owning your emotions and not pushing them on someone else? (40:16)
- The possible negative reaction to bringing up owning your negative emotions (41:25)
- How to communicate to your partner when you are troubled about something he/she is doing (46:08)
- Rewarding the right behaviors when communicating (49:57)
- The best ways to connect with Minx and learn about her (see show notes below) (51:50)
- Who besides yourself, and what, would you recommend for quality advice in this area? (52:52)
- Top three recommendations for men starting from scratch to improve their dating life as fast as possible (55:00)
GET MORE: Show Notes & Resources, Interview Transcript and Comments.
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
Think this episode was Kick-Ass?
An iTunes review would be SO appreciated! This is what helps me stand out so I can help more men like you.
Click here to review the show.
Hit me up with your comments and guest suggestions. I read EVERYTHING.
• Email: [email protected]
• Get my newsletter: Click here to get my Newsletter
• Got a question? Drop it in our voicemail to get it answered: 323.747.5006
MORE FREE STUFF:
• Get the Fast Track Dating System
• Get Monster Brain Dump from our Editorial Team on Top Advice of All Time