每天5分钟,轻松学口语

“上火”英文怎么说?

10.11.2023 - By 哩滴吖小姐姐_超甜糖Play

Download our free app to listen on your phone

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play

中医认为,上火是人体阴阳失衡的表现,

人的内火旺盛就会上火。

比如某些人因为情绪过于激动,会因此着急上火,

有的人会因为吃了过于辛辣的食物,也会上火,

也有部分人是因为季节性的,夏天炎热导致上火,

上火跟发烧的概念可不要混淆了,

今天我们就来一起认识一下如何用英文表达“上火”!

上火”英文怎么说?我们可以使用英文单词:heatiness,n. 上火(形容有热气的身体状态)

reduce heatiness 降火

keep heatiness away 去火;不上火

I usually reduce heatiness by drinking herbal tea in summer.

我夏天经常喝凉茶降火。

还可以使用英文短语:get inflamed

get inflamed 发炎,红肿 -- 口腔上火之类的是一种病症

It would make the body get inflamed. I knew.

它会让身体上火嘛,我知道的。

关于上火,这几个句子很适合介绍上火这个概念:

①In traditional Chinese medicine, foods are divided into heaty, cooling,and warm foods.

在传统中医中,食物分为热性,凉性和温性

②Over eating 'heaty' food will cause bad breath, sore throat, acne and ulcers.

吃过多热性食物会引发口臭,喉咙痛,长痘和溃疡.

②'Cooling' foods reduce heat in the body, and help in detoxing the body and removing the toxins.

凉性食物可减少体内热气,并有助于身体排毒。(detox /ˈdiːtɒks/ 和toxin /'tɒksɪn/ 都有身体排毒的意思)

④Too much ‘cooling’ food will actually make you feel intolerant to cold weather, giving rise to sore muscles, fatigue and cold limbs.

过多的凉性食物实际上会让你感觉不耐受寒冷的天气,导致肌肉酸痛,疲劳和四肢冰冷.

“发烧”英文怎么说?

相信很多人知道发烧的英文表达是:fever,

an illness or a medical condition in ,which you have a very high temperature

常用口语表达:

Do you have a fever?  

你发烧吗?  

I'm a bit stuffed up.  

我有点鼻塞。  

I have a runny nose.  

我一直流鼻涕。  

You've caught cold.  

你感冒了。  

I have a chill.  

我发冷。  

I feel dizzy.  

我觉得头晕。  

My head feels heavy.  

我头很重。  

My head is fuzzy.  

我头很晕。  

You have a slight fever.  

你有点发烧。

I feel hot and cold.  

我觉得一阵冷一阵热。  

Your case is not very serious.  

你的病症并不很严重。  

I have a lot of cold sweat and feel shaky.  

我出冷汗而且发抖。  

I'm afraid I've got a temperature.  

我恐怕发烧了。  

Let me take your temperature.  

让我给你量量体温。  

I feel like I'm burning up.  

我觉得浑身烧热。  

The fever has stayed high for more than two days.  

我高烧持续两天多了。

More episodes from 每天5分钟,轻松学口语