98| The Mental Game of Sex - Lawrence Lanoff
In this episode Lawrence Lanoff gives advice on:
- Lawrence's background and how it has led him to where he is today (07:45)
- Sex and sexuality: how the channels of sex and dopamine go hand-in-hand (24:22)
- Lawrence's approach to sexuality, sex, and having great sex (25:50)
- Accessing a state of relaxed sexuality (34:00)
- Great sex and the implications of not being in touch with yourself during sex (36:18)
- Is the 'average' experience of sex really mediocre? (39:51)
- Being aware from the moment of meeting someone that you are engaged in the dance of sex: a purpose to social bonding (42:30)
- Doing things differently from more of a mental than physical level (48:33)
- The struggle to accept each others sexual desires, with consent (53:15)
- Steps to connecting on a deeper communication level, sexually and otherwise (1:00:11)
- How to connect with Lawrence to learn more about him and his work (1:09:42)
- Recommendations for high quality advice in sex and sexuality (1:13:29)
- Top three recommendations for guys starting in dating, sex, and relationships (1:13:57)
GET MORE: Show Notes & Resources, Interview Transcript and Comments.
HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!
Think this episode was Kick-Ass?
An iTunes review would be SO appreciated! This is what helps me stand out so I can help more men like you.
Click here to review the show.
Hit me up with your comments and guest suggestions. I read EVERYTHING.
• Email: [email protected]
• Get my newsletter: Click here to get my Newsletter
• Got a question? Drop it in our voicemail to get it answered: 323.747.5006
MORE FREE STUFF:
• Get the Fast Track Dating System
• Get Monster Brain Dump from our Editorial Team on Top Advice of All Time