Announcement: The Sleepy Squirrel and a new Big Giveaway!
11.27.2020 - By Sleep Whispers
Announcement #1: Grand Opening of the Sleepy Squirrel Discount Gift Shop>http://bit.ly/sw232.
Announcement #2: New Giveaway with 5 Prizes and 5 Winners. Full details>https://sleepwhispers.com/giveaways/
Links not working? Go to www.sleepwhispers.com and use those links.
Who can enter this new Giveaway? Anyone and Everyone! No purchases are necessary.
These are the 5 Prizes for 5 Winners (1 prize each): 1 Sleep Whispers T-Shirt, 1 Access to 8-Hour Nature/Background Sounds, 1 Wireless SleepPhones ($100 value), and 2 Merino Sleep Masks ($45 value each).
How to enter the Giveaway: Go to the Sleepy Squirrel Gift Shop, scroll to the bottom, click "Enter The Giveaway", and complete the entry form (no purchase necessary).
Timeline: You may enter the Giveaway until Jan 15, 2021. The 5 winners will be announced in the Chat episode on Jan 17, 2021.
Want the newest episodes sent right to your podcast player? Subscribe (it’s free!) to Sleep Whispers on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Things to do if you are still sleepless and staring at the ceiling:
* Peek at Photos & Posts.
* Take the Podcast Survey.
* Write a Podcast Review.
* Browse Sleep Whispers T-shirts.
* Contact the host via the Hey Harris form.
* Visit the website https://sleepwhispers.com/
Want to listen to over 250 more episodes? Support the podcast at https://www.patreon.com/sleepwhispers and you will get immediate access to lots of:
* Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about lucid dreaming, Bob Ross, History of YouTube, Sleep, Easter island, the hockey miracle, cashmere goats, Lochness monster, Klondike gold rush, miracle fruit, chinchillas, pyramids, black holes, Gilligan’s Island TV show, computer keyboards, the deep sea, planets, outer space, burning man festival, melatonin, table etiquette, mythology, Gene Simmons from Kiss, dodo birds, Marco Polo, Komodo dragons, Buddhism, drums, dwarfs, Black Mirror TV show, roller coasters, salt, the diphtheria sled dog miracle, the failure of New Coke, protective armor, time travel, high altitude survival, Santa Claus, dog behaviors, Jackie Robinson, dreams, Hamilton the musical, Life of Pirates, and more.
* Tuck In and Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys, catalog browsings, and recipe readings.
* Story Time episodes: Enjoy curious stories by Frank L Baum, Hans Christian Andersen, and other authors.
* Trivia Time episodes: Listen to interesting questions and answers.
* Chat episodes: Hear me ramble about podcast updates and share listener feedback.