Bengals Nation Podcast: Week 1 (9/5/19)
09.05.2019 - By The Skinny Podcast
Local 12 sports anchor Jed DeMuesy is joined by digital sports columnist and editor Richard Skinner as they take you inside the locker room at Paul Brown Stadium ahead of the Cincinnati Bengals' week one matchup at Seattle with sound from Bengals coach Zac Taylor.
Topics discussed include:
* Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn's potential availability for Sunday's game
* Zac Taylor's expectations for wide receiver John Ross
* How Seattle's injuries might impact their gameplan
* Giovani Bernard's contract extension
* Zac Taylor and Andy Dalton's relationship
* How the Bengals prepared to handle the crowd noise at Seattle
* Cincinnati's biggest advantage against the Seahawks
* How long Zac Taylor wants to coach
* A preview of "Bengals Nation"
* Score predictions for Bengals vs Seahawks