From the Big City to a Simple Homestead with Tracy Fredrychowski
06.19.2015 - By Back To My Garden - Discover Your Passion For Gardening
Tracy Fredrychowski loves that through gardening she knows exactly where her food comes from. She and her family left the rat race in the big city and moved to their own little slice of paradise where they grow fresh food, raise chickens, bees and enjoy the fresh air of homesteading life. www.OurSimpleHomestead.com
In This Episode You’ll Discover …
* How canning for the first time builds character
* Simplify! the magic secret of homesteading success
* Soil testing and why every gardener needs to do it
* Can you have too many watermelons?
* How healthy are you really? Take the test at http://NutritionWeCanTrust.com
* Need replacement parts like handles and tires for your Gorilla Garden cart?
* The new aquaponics for beginners resource you need to see!
* Love canning and home cooking? Click here for our guide to pressure cookers/canners.
Resources & Books:
Clemson University Horticulture
The New Southern Living Garden Book: The Ultimate Guide to Gardening
Watch the Podcast Interview Here:
Listen to Tracy Fredrychowski reveal homesteading tips here: