Ep. 138: LISTENER CALLS: How I Read So Much
10.14.2021 - By Deep Questions with Cal Newport
Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
- Interacting with potential clients while avoiding constant distraction. [2:10]
- Self-promotion without social media. [8:21]
- Dealing with an overflowing "to read" folder. [13:19]
- Correcting weekly plan drift. [18:13]
- The secrets of my high-volume reading. [22:47]
- Personal vs. organizational productivity. [27:29]
- Balancing deep and shallow work. [36:10]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.