Ep. 110: LISTENER CALLS: Making the Deep Life Happen
07.01.2021 - By Deep Questions with Cal Newport
Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
- Why people get mad at me. [1:21]
- Scheduling reading. [7:06]
- Semester goals and time block planners. [11:41]
- McKeown's effortlessness vs. Newport's automation. [25:05]
- Translating the deep life into concrete action. [30:23]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.