LOTS74 - The Value Of Tests
07.08.2019 - By Life of the School Podcast: The Podcast for Biology Teachers
This episode is the third in my 2019 questions series where I ask a group of teachers the same question and compile their thoughts. For this episode, I asked teachers to the value of tests in their instructional practice. We also discuss what tests look like in their classroom. I found these to be great conversations where my friends shared their struggles around assessment and how they hope to grow in the future.
Guests on this Episode are:
- Antonio Gamboa from Garey High School in Pomona, CA. (LOTS Episode 2)
- Dessy Dimova from Franklin High School, Somerset, NJ. (LOTS Episode 40)
- Ryan Reardon from Jefferson County International Baccalaureate in Irondale, AL.(LOTS Episode 18)
- Kelly Kluthe from Olathe West High School, Olathe, KS. (LOTS Episode 47)
- Brittany Franckowiak from Wilde Lake High School in Columbia, MD. (LOTS Episode 46)
- Jon Darkow from Seneca East High School in Attica, OH.(LOTS Episode 30)
- Paul Strode from Fairview High School in Boulder, CO. (LOTS Episode 13)
Please subscribe to Life of the school on your podcast player of choice!
Music by: https://exmagicians.bandcamp.com/
Show Notes at Lifeoftheschool.org
You can follow on twitter @MrMathieuTweets or @lifeoftheschool