MITOCHONDRIA & PEPTIDES - THE KEY TO HEALTHY HORMONE FUNCTION WITH DR. AMBER KROGSRUD
09.24.2020 - By The Genetic Genius
Join me on this weeks podcast as Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Amber Krogsrud, discusses her expertise in women’s health from the mitochondrial and peptide perspective.
Here are just a few of the topics we will be discussing on the show.
1. What are mitochondria and what role do they have in energy and hormone production?
2. How do you know if your mitochondria aren’t functioning well?
3. What do mitochondria, cortisol and stress have in common?
4. What are some common symptoms you might be experiencing if you are having cortisol imbalance?
5. What’s the DUTCH test and how can it help determine hormonal imbalances?
6. What are peptides and what is peptide therapy?
7. How can peptides help with autoimmunity and the thymus gland?
8. How do peptides help promote better sleep and decrease stress?
9. What is HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and how can it help the body function more efficiently?
10. Can peptides be used topically for anti-aging and glowing skin?
Check out the video on youtube: https://youtu.be/8_UpHh_u-xE
Learn more about Dr. Amber www.drambernd.com
Follow Dr. Amber on IG @drambernd
Follow Dr. Amber on FB https://www.facebook.com/DrAmberND
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.