Positive Pressure Ventilation with Dr. Bilal Jalil
09.07.2018 - By Louisville Lectures Internal Medicine Lecture Series Podcast
Dr. Bilal Jalil presents "Positive Pressure Ventilation" through the following questions:
1. Why is my patient intubated?
2. What MV modes do I need to know about?
3. How do I set the initial ventilator settings?
4. Am I harming my patient with a ventilator?
5. The ventilator is alarming!!! What do I do?
6. Can I extubate my patient?
Some items in this lecture may have come from the lecturer’s personal academic files or have been cited in-line or at the end of the lecture. For more information, see our citation page.