RG44: How Using The 80/20 Principle in Google Adwords PPC Will Improve Your Results w/ @PerryMarshall
Today’s interview is with Perry Marshall, the “godfather” of Google Adwords and PPC. Perry is the author of the 80/20 Sales & Marketing book which covers most of the concepts discussed on today’s episode.
The premise is that applying 80/20 in your Adwords campaign will help you improve your results by identifying the things that you should concentrate your time and resources on.
Some Things You Will Learn
* Identifying the keywords that drive the most results
* What settings to ignore and what settings to implement
* How to tell if you should write an ad in one way or another
* The concept behind 80/20
* The concept of “rocking the shotgun”
* Dan Kennedy
* Ken Mccarthy System Seminar
* Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes
* 80/20 Pareto’s Principle
* 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More