100首最美的英文诗

25-.献给母亲最深情的诗:摇我入睡,母亲 (Faith)


Listen Later

Faith最近忙,终于抽出时间录了这首饱含深情的《母亲,摇我入睡》,这是Faith 读得最有感情的一首诗,饱含情感的诗歌配上Faith带有哭腔的朗读,让人潸然泪下。让我们跟着Faith的声音,一起回到母亲的怀抱。别忘了关注我们的微信公众号“双语文摘”



Backward, turn backward, Time, in your flight, Make me a child again just for tonight!


时间的流逝,后退,向后退,让我做回小孩,就只在今夜!

Mother, come back from the echoless shore, Take me again to your heart as of yore;

母亲,从没有回音的海岸回来,一如往昔把我拥抱在怀里;

Kiss from my forehead the furrows of care, Smooth the few silver threads out of my hair;

亲我额头,充满关怀的皱纹,顺理我头发上几根银丝;


Over my slumbers your loving watch keep; — Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!


在我睡眠中,一直怜爱地望着我 ;-摇我睡觉,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Backward, flow backward, O tide of the years!

噢,岁月的潮汐,后退,向后退!

I am so weary of toil and of tears, — Toil without recompense, tears all in vain,

我己厌倦於辛劳与眼泪 –辛劳而没有补偿,眼泪都徒劳无功

Take them, and give me my childhood again!

都拿去吧,只要给回我童年!

I have grown weary of dust and decay, — Weary of flinging my soul-wealth away; Weary of sowing for others to reap;

我已经厌倦了尘埃与腐败,厌倦於丢失我心灵财富,厌倦於为他人作嫁衣裳

Rock me to sleep, mother – rock me to sleep!

摇我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Tired of the hollow, the base, the untrue, Mother, O mother, my heart calls for you!

厌倦於空洞,卑鄙,不真实,母亲,噢,母亲,我的心在呼唤您!

Many a summer the grass has grown green, Blossomed and faded, our faces between:

多少个夏天,草长绿了,花开了,凋谢了,在我们的面与面之间:

Yet, with strong yearning and passionate pain, Long I tonight for your presence again.

然而,强烈的愿望,激情的痛苦,让我今夜渴望再见到您的出现。

Come from the silence so long and so deep;

来自沉默,那么的久远,那么的深沉,

Rock me to sleep, mother – rock me to sleep!

搖我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Come, let your brown hair, just lighted with gold, Fall on your shoulders again as of old;

来吧,让您的棕发,闪闪发光,一如往昔落在您的肩膀;

Let it drop over my forehead tonight, Shading my faint eyes away from the light;

让它落在我额头,今夜,护我微弱的眼晴,不让光线照到;

For with its sunny-edged shadows once more Haply will throng the sweet visions of yore;

因为,再一次,这个边缘充满阳光的身影,无意中又撩起昔日甜蜜的愿景;

Lovingly, softly, its bright billows sweep;

深情地,轻柔地,您明亮的发丝,波光粼粼 ;

Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

摇我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Mother, dear mother, the years have been long Since I last listened your lullaby song:

母亲,亲爱的母亲,已经好多年了,自从我最后一次听您的催眠曲;

Sing, then, and unto my soul it shall seem Womanhood's years have been only a dream.

那么,唱吧,唱到我的心灵深处,让我成长为妇人的岁月,只不过是一场梦

Clasped to your heart in a loving embrace, With your light lashes just sweeping my face, Never hereafter to wake or to weep;

将我紧靠您的心,作个爱的拥抱,您的眼睫毛轻轻地,刚扫过我的面庞,从今而后,不再醒来或哭泣 ;

Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

摇我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

100首最美的英文诗By 落羽听雪

  • 5
  • 5
  • 5
  • 5
  • 5

5

1 ratings


More shows like 100首最美的英文诗

View all
2025神级翻唱音乐|全网播放过亿|热门音乐 by 年少春衫_薄

2025神级翻唱音乐|全网播放过亿|热门音乐

2 Listeners