A10 Warthog Blamed For F35 Delays
On Today’s Show
* Canada conducts airstrikes on IS targets in Iraq
* China is developing a new anti-drone laser capable of shooting aircraft out of the sky up to an altitude of 500M
* China gets onboard with U.S. and South Korea warning North Korea on nuclear warheads
* Navy’s F-35C makes first carrier landing
* A10 Warthog takes the blame for delay in F-35’s planned operational start date.
* Harvard University is developing new smart suit for soldiers
* Strange new
* Listener Q&A;
Buy show gear:
Visit Our Show Sponsor:
Attention military units, first responders and anyone needing a custom PVC velcro patch! Visit flexsystems.com for all your PVC patch needs and be sure to tell them Chairborne Commandos sent you and get 50% off mold fees for 500 or more parts!
Give the show a “5 Star” review: