257 Acorns: New Giveaway, TV Show, Movie, & Podcast
06.09.2021 - By Sleep Whispers
Acorns for your squirrels to nibble on:
* New Giveaway: Win Wireless SleepPhones>https://bit.ly/sw236.
* TV show: Norsemen>All Stream Options
* Movie: Sound of Metal>All Stream Options
* Podcast: Based on a True Story>https://www.basedonatruestorypodcast.com/
* Inspiration: A life with some risks and mistakes is more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Other helpful links:
* Be a Podcast Supporter and get 400+ episodes: http://bit.ly/sw241.
* Acorn Episode Survey>https://forms.gle/39xw2ofmA253M8WS6.
Want the newest episodes sent right to your podcast player? Follow Sleep Whispers (it’s free!) on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Things to do if you are still sleepless and staring at the ceiling:
* Take the Podcast Survey.
* Write a Podcast Review.
* Visit the Sleepy Squirrel Gift Shop.
* Contact the host via the Hey Harris form.
Info about the 250+ other Sleep Whispers episodes:
* Whisperpedia episodes: Learn about Lucid Dreaming, Bob Ross, History of YouTube, Sleep, Easter Island, Hockey Miracle, Cashmere Goats, Lochness Monster, Klondike Gold Rush, Miracle Fruit, Chinchillas, Pyramids, Black Holes, Gilligan’s Island TV show, Computer Keyboards, Deep Sea Life, Planets, Outer Space, Burning Man Festival, Melatonin, Table Etiquette, Mythology, Gene Simmons from Kiss, Dodo Birds, Marco Polo, Komodo Dragons, Buddhism, Drums, Dwarfs, Black Mirror TV show, Roller coasters, Salt, Diphtheria Sled Dog Miracle, Failure of New Coke, Protective Armor, Time Travel, High Altitude Survival, Santa Claus, Dog Behaviors, Jackie Robinson, Dreams, Hamilton the Musical, Life of Pirates, Phoenix Five Prank, and more.
* Tuck In and Fade Out episodes: Relax to guided meditations, guided relaxations, guided imageries, lists of soothing words, poems, surveys, catalog browsings, recipe readings, and more.
* Story Time episodes: Enjoy curious stories by Frank L Baum, Hans Christian Andersen, and other authors.
* Trivia Time episodes: Listen to interesting questions and answers.
* Chat episodes: Hear me ramble about podcast updates and share listener feedback.
* Batch episodes: Enjoy samples of content from early episodes.
* Bonus Big Batch episodes: Enjoy 2 hour-long episodes without any music, intro, commercials, or ads. Just pure content.
* More Bonus episodes: Enjoy even more Whisperpedias, Stories, Chats, Fade Outs, Trivia…as well as…music, interviews, tapping, crinkling, drinking, chewing, outdoor recordings, simulated pilot voices, microphone testing, bible stories, and other experimental recordings.
* Get all 250+ episodes now: <a href="http://bit.