America Calls It The B21 Raider
On today’s show:
* What should have been the B21 Backhand is now the B21 Raider
* First ever CBC meet up recap
* F35A catches fire just before take off.
* China hatches a master plan to take over the worlds internet
* Army drops Smith & Wesson from the competition to replace the Beretta M9
* US Navy finally retires the dreaded blueberry uniform.
* US Marines upset with current uniform dyes. Apparently the MARPAT woodland camo glows under various non visible light sources.
* Listener comments
* iTunes Reviews
Do You Shop Amazon?
Bookmark the link below and use it every time you buy to help out the show!
Write Us A 5 Star Review:
Need Official Show Swag?
Visit Our Show Sponsor:
Attention military units, first responders and anyone needing a custom PVC velcro patch! Visit flexsystems.com for all your PVC patch needs and be sure to tell them Chairborne Commandos sent you and get 50% off mold fees for 500 or more parts!