009 – Free Your Mind – How To Overcome Mental Strongholds, Thought Prisons and Mind Traps
Today’s episode on Free Your Mind could be the tipping point that gives you the insights that you can run with to overcome mental strongholds, breakout of negative thought prisons and finally sidestep the mind traps that snare you into a life of struggle and defeat.
I know that’s a mouthful and perhaps a tall order.
However, I believe we can deliver on that because what I’ll be sharing with you in this Episode created a grow inflection point for me.
What I mean is, that once I fully grasp what I’ll be sharing with you today, I was able to build a mind like a steel trap and be darn near emotionally bulletproof.
By being “emotionally bulletproof” I don’t mean not feeling, what I mean is not allowing negative and sabotaging feelings to sidetrack and derail you.
So let’s get started.
Here are the some of the key notes and points from this Episode.
The Conception to Crisis Navigation
1. What’s “natural” is the power of our minds (God’s contribution to us)
2. Our “nature” is coded and sculptured by those around us in infancy (Our guardians contribution to us)
3. What we “nurture” is decided by us as well minded adults. (Our contribution to ourselves)
The greatest deception of who you think you are is preventing you from experiencing the greater discovery of who you really are.
Chances are, you are “Affected & Afflicted” by The Whispering Words Of Witchcraft
1. Witchcraft is about control via spells
2. Verbal spells can consist of negative labels that people place on you or that you place on yourself
How You Become Spellbound
1. A negative verbal spell is spoken over you repeatedly by someone. (This is “casting the spell”)
2. It then becomes your own internal incantation. (This is you capturing and carrying the spell.)
Wekipedia: An incantation is a charm or spell created using words. An incantation may take place during a ritual, either a hymn or prayer, and may invoke or praise a deity. In magic, occultism, and witchcraft it is used with the intention of casting a spell on an object or a person.
To Affirm is Not to Incant
1. An “Affirmation” is like hearing about how good a meal taste. (Disengaged senses)
2. While an “Incantation” is more like actually eating the meal. (Fully Engaged senses)
Many people are living their lives spellbound under the spells and controlling witchcraft of other people
*Spellbound means to be entranced by or as if by a spell; fascinated.
To be fascinated is
1. to attract and hold attentively by a unique power, personal charm, unusual nature, or some other special quality; enthrall:
2. to arouse the interest or curiosity of; allure.
3. to transfix or deprive of the power of resistance, as through terror: The sight of the snake fascinated the rabbit.
The 3 Phases of The “Broken Halo” Effect
1. The Invasion: There’s a crack in your halo that breaks inside you and leads you into bondage (This is generally from the lies you are told about yourself, your past, your future, your possibilities)
2. The Infiltration: Where the words take root and create internal beachheads and strongholds. (This is when we validate what has been said)
3. The Institution: The stronghold then strangles your true identity (This is when our life is now filtered through the lens of those lies)
5 First Physical Acts Of Going From Spellbound, To Spellbreaking
1. Delete the emails with the negative verbal spells in them
2. Delete the text messages with the negative verbal spells in them