
Sign up to save your podcasts
Or
The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol is open for business, having held its first hearings on Tuesday. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) — who last week withdrew the remaining Republican nominees to the committee after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi rejected two others — said the committee is “a sham that no one can believe.”
Read Full Article Here!
4.5
3535 ratings
The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol is open for business, having held its first hearings on Tuesday. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) — who last week withdrew the remaining Republican nominees to the committee after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi rejected two others — said the committee is “a sham that no one can believe.”
Read Full Article Here!