217: Rebecca Pacheco on Staying Inspired and Practicing Presence
08.29.2016 - By Running On Om
“Life is being present for whatever it is you’re doing as a practice: in conversation, in the messy conversations, in the messy parts of life, and in the uncomfortable moments.”
In this episode, Rebecca Pacheco, yoga teacher, author, and entrepreneur, discusses staying inspired and practicing presence. Rebecca covers the following topics:
- How getting married has changed her life
- Publishing her first book “Do Your Om Thing” in 2015
- Lessons she has learned from the Dalai Lama
- Navigating social media as a modern yogi
- Rebecca’s journey into boxing
- Staying inspired on and off your yoga mat
- Practicing meditating amidst a busy life
- Upcoming books and projects
How Can You Support The ROO Podcast?
1. Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
2. Subscribe & leave a review of the podcast on iTunes!