RG37: [Reddit Marketing] Taking Advantage of The 200 Million Visitors Reddit Gets With @pauliedigi
Reddit is a growth channel that is hugely misunderstood by most marketers, but savvy growth marketers understand how hack their way into Reddit to take advantage of its massive audience to grow their projects (startups, blogs, websites, etc.).
Paul DiGiovanni knows what it takes to be accepted into this mysterious community and drive targeted traffic to websites from sub-reddits.
The thing about online communities like reddit is that it enables you to build credibility and authority by helping people, it’s also an awesome way to find problems people need solutions to, to create products or content.
What You Will Learn From This Episode on Reddit Marketing
* Step 1 Learning to Become a Redditor And Upvoting
* Step 2 How And Why to Comment on Posts
* Step 3 The Right Way to Submit Content From External Sources
* Step 4 Submitting Your Own Content Without Being Flagged as SPAM
* Step 5 Leverage AMAs to be Seen as an Authority
* Step 6 Writing Engaging Titles For Your Posts to Get Upvoted
* Reddit AMAs
What other ways do you use Reddit for marketing?