216: Scott Douglas on Lessons Learned from Running and Writing
08.22.2016 - By Running On Om
“The fact that running rewards regularity means that then I do it everyday. And so then I appreciate that that’s built into the structure of running, so then everyday I have an excuse to get outside and enjoy movement.”
In this episode, Scott Douglas, runner, author, and senior content editor for the Runner’s World website shares lessons learned from running and writing. Scott covers the following topics:
- Scott’s development as a runner and the various inspirations behind his training
- What Scott learned from Kenyan distance runners when living in Iten
- Why running rewards regularity
- Scott’s writing collaboration with Meb Keflezighi
- Intersection between depression and running
- Scott’s advice on the art of interviewing
- Running bucket lists
How Can You Support The ROO Podcast?
1. Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
2. Subscribe & leave a review of the podcast on iTunes!