THE GREY ZONE IS THE NEW FUN ZONE - FINDING JOY IN STRESS WITH DR. PATTI KIM
10.15.2020 - By The Genetic Genius
Join me on this weeks podcast as Naturopathic Physician and Acupuncturist Dr. Patti Kim discusses Stress! A topic that is so prevalent during our current pandemic. Stress has become the new bad word - but is it really??? We will discover how why your body needs stress and having fun with it!
Here are just a few of the topics we will be discussing on the show.
1. What is stress and are there different stages of stress that affect the body?
2. What organs are affected by stress?
3. How are the adrenal glans affected by stress?
4. What is adrenal fatigue??
5. How would you feel if you had adrenal fatigue or dysfunction?
6. Is there lab work that can help determine if your adrenals are in the toilet?
7. Are there herbs that can help with stress?
8. What are the key foundations or lifestyle factors that can really make a difference in adapting to daily stress?
9. What type of exercise can help with stress?
10. What is the Chinese medicine perspective on stress?
Learn more about Dr. Patti Kim https://www.drpattikim.com/
Follow Dr. Patti Kim on Instagram @drpattikim
Check out Dr. Patti Kim’s Youtube Channel - Pretty Well
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.