English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读

196、聂鲁达-我在这里爱你


Listen Later

我在这里爱你   作者/聂鲁达            

Here I love you          Pablo Neruda

巴勃罗·聂鲁达,智利当代著名诗人。13岁开始发表诗作,1923年发表第一部诗集《黄昏》,1924年发表成名作《二十首情诗和一支绝望的歌》,自此登上智利诗坛。他的诗歌既继承西班牙民族诗歌的传统,又接受了波德莱尔等法国现代派诗歌的影响;既吸收了智利民族诗歌特点,又从沃尔特·惠特曼的创作中找到了自己最倾心的形式。聂鲁达的一生有两个主题,一个是政治,另一个是爱情。他早期的爱情诗集《二十首情诗和一首绝望的歌》被认为是他最著名的作品之一。

聂鲁达对中国和中国文化很有兴趣,一生中曾经三次到过中国。1928年他作为外交官赴缅甸上任时,出发来中国,给宋庆龄颁发列宁国际和平奖,此行中,他还见到了茅盾、丁玲、艾青等文学界名流,进行了友好的交流。在访问中国时他得知,自己的中文译名中的“聂”字是由三只耳朵(繁体“聂”)组成,于是说:“我有三只耳朵,第三只耳朵专门用来倾听大海的声音。”

Here I love you.

我在这里爱你。

In the dark pines the wind disentanglesitself.

在松树的阴影中,风放开自己。

The moon glows like phosphorus on thevagrant waters.

月在漂浮的水面上像磷光般闪亮。

Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.

白日,重复着,先后追逐。

The snow unfurls in dancing figures.

雪的舞四散。

A silver gull slips down from the west.

一只银色的海鸥从西边滑落。

Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.

有时是一只船。很高的星。

Oh the black cross of a ship.

哦,船的黑色的十字架。

Alone.

独自。

Sometimes I get up early and even my soulis wet.

有时我在清晨醒来,我的灵魂甚至还是湿的。

Far away the sea sounds and resounds.

远处海的声音和回声。

This is a port.

这是一个港口。

Here I love you.

我在这里爱你。

Here I love you and horizon hides you invain.

我在这里爱你,而地平线徒然的隐藏你。

I love you still among these cold things.

在这些冷漠的事物中,我仍然爱你。

Sometimes my kisses go on those heavyvessels.

有时我的吻被那些沉重的船带走。

That cross the sea towards no arrival.

穿越了海,没有停留的方向。

I see myself forgotten like those oldanchors.

我看见了自己的遗忘,似古先的锚。

The piers sadden when the afternoon moorsthere.

当暮色停泊在那处,码头伤感。

My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.

我的生命变得疲惫,无由的饥渴。

I love what I do not have. You are so far.

我爱我没有的。你是如此遥远。

My loathing wrestles with the slowtwilights.

我的恨意与缓慢的黄昏争着。

But night comes and starts to sing to me.

但夜来了并开始对我歌唱。

The moon turns its clockwork dream.

月转动它齿轮般的梦。

The biggest stars look at me with youreyes.

最大的星星从你的眼中看我。

And as I love you, the pines in the wind

当我爱你时,风中的松树

want to sing your name with their leaves ofwire.

愿以它们丝丝的叶来唱你的名。



...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读By 风木白