English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读

203、莎士比亚十四行诗:我的爱人


Listen Later

莎士比亚十四行诗:我的爱人

取自《莎士比亚十四行诗》,这首诗没有如传统十四行诗一般用华美的词藻来歌颂自己的美丽恋人,而是说她眼神无光,声音并不悦耳。这位黑发爱人也许在主流审美中远不如那些美丽的金发白肤女人。

但是最后一句的转折,犹如点睛之笔:太阳,珊瑚,白雪,玫瑰这些意象在自己平凡却深爱着的爱人身上都无一例外变成了庸俗的比喻。这位独一无二的爱侣,无需华丽落俗的词藻来修饰,早已胜似任何被捧作天仙的仙女……

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,

我的爱人的眼睛一点不像太阳,

Coral is far more red than her lips' red:

珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多,

If snow be white, why then her breasts aredun;

雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光

If hairs be wires, black wires grow on herhead.

发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑,

I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,

我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般,

but no such roses see I in her cheeks;

她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;

and in some perfumes is there more delight,

有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,

than in the breath that from my mistressreeks.

我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味。

I love to hear her speak, yet well I knowthat music hath a far more pleasing sound:

我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子,

I grant I never saw a goddess go,

我承认从没有见过女神走路,

my mistress, when she walks, treads on theground:

我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地,

and yet, by heaven, I think my love as rareas any she belied with false compare.

可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。



...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读By 风木白