English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读

205、我一无所求-泰戈尔


Listen Later

我沉静地站立着

我没有走近你

天空和庙里的锣声

一同醒起

——泰戈尔

《我一无所求》即泰戈尔《园丁集》的第13篇,现收入在粤教版高中语文必修二之中,现题目为课文编者所加的。本文用优美的文笔描写了乡间的生活小景,呈现了各种美丽而恬静的画面。

I asked nothing, only stood at the edge ofthe wood behind the tree.

我一无所求,只站在林边树后。

Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn,and the dew in the air.

倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。

The lazy smell of the damp grass hung inthe thin mist above the earth.

湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。

Under the banyan tree you were milking thecow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.

在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。

And I was standing still.

我沉静地站立着。

I did not come near you.

我没有走近你。

The sky woke with the sound of the gong atthe temple.

天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。

The dust was raised in the road from thehoofs of the driven cattle.

街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。

With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, womencame from the river.

把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。

Your bracelets were jingling, and foambrimming over the jar.

你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。

The morning wore on and I did not come nearyou.

晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。



...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读By 风木白