English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读

239、席慕容《一棵开花的树》


Listen Later

《一棵开花的树》是席慕蓉(穆伦·席连勃)于1980年10月4日创作的一首抒情诗。作者通过对一棵开花的树的描写来表达作者对于自然的感悟。即生命是不断的经过、经过、经过,她写的东西都是在生命现场里所得到的触动。

A Blooming Tree

一棵开花的树

作者:席慕容

May Buddha let us meet

如何让你遇见我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美丽的时刻

I have prayed for it

为这——

for five hundred years.

我已在佛前 求了五百年

Buddha made me a tree

求它让我们结一段尘缘

by the path you may take,

佛于是把我化做一棵树

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun

长在你必经的路旁

every flower carrying my previous hope.

阳光下慎重地开满了花

As you are near, listen carefully

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

当你走近 请你细听

As you pass by the tree

那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情

without noticing me,

而当你终于无视地走过

My friend, upon the ground behind you

在你身后落了一地的

is not the fallen petals but my witheredheart.

朋友啊 那不是花瓣

是我凋零的心


...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读By 风木白