English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读

348第一次牵手的感觉


Listen Later

The First Day

第一日

by Christina Rossetti

——克里斯蒂娜·罗塞蒂

I wish I could remember the first day,

愿我能铭记你我邂逅的

First hour, first moment of your meeting me,

第一日,第一时,第一刻,

If bright or dim the season, it might be

它或是灿烂如夏

Summer or winter for aught I can say.

或是黯淡如冬,我只能如此说。

So unrecorded did it slip away,

只因我疏忽大意,它悄然流逝不留痕迹,

So blind was I to see and foresee,

只因我茫然无知,不曾留意亦未能预知,

So dull to mark the budding of my tree

只因我不以为然,未曾看到小树

That would not blossom yet for many a May.

过去了一个又一个五月,花儿都没有绽放。

If only I could recollect it, such

多希望我能记住它,

A day of days! I let it come and go

那时光中的一日!我却放任它

As traceless as a thaw of bygone snow;

如融雪般全然消逝;

It seemed to mean so little, meant so much;

它现在看似无足轻重,其实当时意味深长;

If only now I could recall that touch,

多希望我能重温那感觉,

First touch of hand in hand - Did one but know!

第一次牵手的感觉—可我那时不懂啊!



...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读By 风木白