陈飞扬国际专题片系列

CCTV9纪录频道英语形象宣传片


Listen Later

                         《CCTV9纪录频道》英语形象宣传片

                                   中国英语配音师陈飞扬

我们充满朝气

We are young

同时古老而深邃

And we are ancient

我们充满激情,而且思虑深远

We are passionate and profound

我们凝视未来

We look to the future

我们珍视历史

And we celebrate the past

我们追求的,是对未知的探索

What is known and how much there is still to know

我们无限的好奇与渴望

We are men’s unquenchablecuriosity.

指引我们去发现与理解

It’s eternal quest to discover and to understand

我们是中国中央电视台纪录频道

We are CCTV 9 Documentary Channel. China.

突破

Groundbreaking

启迪

Inspirational

合作

Collaborative

我们在国内深受观众喜爱,同时国际影响力也在迅速扩大

Huge in China and growing rapidly around the world.

频道高端与睿智的节目

A home of intelligence and superb production values

不断地吸引着青少年,引领着有影响力的人们

A home for the young , the aspirational

以及高收入人群

And audiences with high disposable incomes

我们一直在制作具有标志性意义的节目,并成为人们关注的热点话题

We are destination viewing for landmark shows and series.

我们热爱天才的创意

We love great ideas.

同时期待与国际同行共同合作

And offer a warm welcome to international co-producers.

我们是中国纪录片产业联盟的发起者和领导者

We are nurturers of Chinas young filmmakers

为独立制作人和社会制作机构

 and independent producers

以及年轻的纪录片导演提供广阔的平台

and are the founders of the China documentary alliance.

对于世界纪录片合作者来说

While the global producers

我们是最好的向导,理想的投资伙伴,亲密的朋友

we are your guides, investment partners, friends.

从生命诞生之时

From lifes earliest moment

到人类文明的巅峰

to the peak of human achievement

纪录频道赞颂着我们伟大的星球

we celebrate our planet

和它走过的惊人旅程

and its amazing journey.

我们从哪里来?

Where weve come from?    

我们如何发展至今

How we got here?

我们将要到哪里去?

And where we are going?

中央电视台纪录频道

CCTV-9

中国纪录片的领航者

 Chinas leading Documentary Channel.


(此文案与录音仅供英语学习与研究,禁止非法传播或用于商业用途)










...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

陈飞扬国际专题片系列By 陈飞扬英语配音大师