Ep. 114: LISTENER CALLS: Growing a Podcast Without Social Media
07.15.2021 - By Deep Questions with Cal Newport
Below are the topics covered in today's listener calls mini-episode (with timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
- Balancing necessary shallow and important deep work. [3:23]
- Increasing reading retention. [9:556]
- Keeping track of goals or ideas for future pursuit. [13:59]
- Growing a podcast without social media. [19:32]
- Seasonal breaks from work. [30:51]
- Community bucket struggles. [33:54]
Thanks to Jay Kerstens for the intro music and Mark Miles for mastering.