English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读

Sonnet 104 莎士比亚十四行诗:你,俊美如故


Listen Later

Sonnet 104
十四行诗:104
作者/莎士比亚
To me, fair friend, you never can be old,
对于我,俊友,你韶华永驻,
For as you were when first your eye I eyed,
宛若当初,我凝视你美目。
Such seems your beauty still. Three winters cold
寒冬在森林里三战夏暑-
Have from the forests shook three summers' pride,
撼落其傲气。-你俊美如故。
Three beauteous springs to yellow autumn turn'd
接连三载那季节的换防-
In process of the seasons have I seen,
我目睹阳春变秋日枯黄,
Three April perfumes in three hot Junes burn'd,
炎炎六月,炙烤四月芬芳,
Since first I saw you fresh, which yet are green.
而你,依然是当年的容光。
Ah! yet doth beauty, like a dial-hand,
可是啊,美-如指针在钟面,
Steal from his figure and no pace perceived;
它悄悄地溜步,难以发现;
So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stan...
...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

English&Chinese 英文诗歌朗读By 风木白