一花开五叶,结果自然成!
欢迎收听,感谢分享!
WeChat: jackeyqi (To be noted from Ximalaya)
... moreShe was a young woman of great beauty, and even more beautiful when she was smiling and laughing.
It was a dark day when she saw, and loved, and married the painter. He was already famous for his art, and was always studying and working. The great love of his life was his work, his painting.
His beautiful young wife was playful, full of life and light and smiles, as happy and as loving as a child. But she learned to fear and then to hate everything about painting. Her husband’s work was her enemy, because it kept him away from her, hour after hour.
So it was a terrible thing for her when he said he wanted to paint her portrait. But she agreed because she loved him and wanted to please him.
For many weeks she sat in a dark high room where the light from above fell onto the painting and onto her. Day after day, she sat still and silent, not moving, not speaking.
I've had enough to ask for consent. I don’t want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart. 我受够了征求同意,我不要循规蹈矩,我要跟随自己的心。——节选自《寻梦环游记》
One day I had a little health problem, and I went to the British Museum Library to read about it. I took the book off the library shelf, and I began to read. After some time, I turned over the page and I began to read about another illness. I don't remember the name of the illness, but I know it was something really terrible. I read about half a page – and then I knew that I had that disease too.
I sat there for a time, cold with horror. Slowly, I began to turn over more pages. I came to a disease which was worse than the last one. I began to read about it and, as I expected, I had that disease too. Then I began to get really interested in myself, so I went back to the beginning of the book. I started with the letter ‘a’ and I read from ‘a’ to ‘z’. I found that there was only one disease which I did not have. This made me a little unhappy. Why didn't I have that disease too?
When I walked into that reading-room, I was a happy, healthy young man. When I left I was a very sick man, close to death...
Talk to me softly.
轻轻地告诉我。
There's something in your eyes !
你眼中有千言万语!
Don't hang your head in sorrow.
不要低头悲伤。
And please don't cry !
也请不要哭泣!
I know how you feel inside I've.
我知道你心里的感受。
I've been there before.
我也曾经和你一样。
Somethings changing inside you !
你心中已起变化!
And don't you know ?
难道你不知道?
Don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
I still love you baby !
宝贝我仍然爱你!
Don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
Don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
There's a heaven above you baby !
宝贝,天堂就在你头上!
And don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
Give me a whisper.
在我耳边轻轻细语。
And give me aSigh.
在我耳边轻轻叹息。
Give me a kiss!
给我个吻!
Before you tell me goodbye !
在跟我分手之前!
Don't you take it so hard now !
现在不要难过!
And please don't take it so bad !
也不要觉得遗憾!
I'll still be thinking of you !
我仍然会想起你!
And the times we had...baby.
及我们共度的时光,宝贝!
And don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
Don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
Don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
There's a heaven above you baby !
宝贝,天堂就在你头上!
And don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
And please remember !
请记住!
That I neverlied!
我从来不撒谎!
And please remember !
也请记住!
How I felt inside now,honey !
我内心的感受,亲爱的!
You gotta make it your own way !
你必须用自己的方法解决!
But you'll be alright now sugar !
但你会没事的,甜心!
You'll feel better tomorrow !
你明天会好起来!
Come the morning light now baby !
天将破晓了,宝贝!
And don't you cry tonight !
今夜不要哭泣!
‘I wish... I wish I’d never been born! I wish I’d never come to Thornfield!’ No longer able to control my feelings, I poured out what was in my heart. ‘I can’t bear to leave! Because here I’ve been treated kindly. And because I’ve met you, Mr Rochester, and I can’t bear never to see you again. Now I have to leave, I feel as if I'm dying! … I can’t stay!’ I cried furiously. ‘Do you think I can watch another woman become your bride? Do you think I’m a machine, without feelings? Do you think, because I’m small and poor and plain, that I have no soul and no heart? Well you’re wrong! I have as much soul and heart as you. It is my spirit that speaks to your spirit! We are equal in the sight of God!’
——Jane Eyre
I don’t know, my friends. Look at the world! How beautiful it is, the sun, the sky, the stars! But to me, it is empty and dead. What a piece of work is a man! How strong and clever, the greatest of God’s animals! But to me, man is uninteresting – and so is woman.
…
To be or not to be, that is the question: to go on living, fighting against this sea of troubles, or to die and end everything? Why be afraid of death? To die is to sleep, no more. Perhaps to dream? Yes, that’s the problem: in that sleep of death, what dreams will come?
It is well worth of falling love in someone, even can keep up with the unavoidable damage.
真正爱上一个人的时候,一切都那么值得,包括不可避免的伤害。
——节选自《暮光之城》
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was the season of light, it was the season of darkness. It was the spring of hope, it was the winter of sadness. It was the year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five.
In France there was a King and a Queen, and in England there was a King and a Queen. They believed that nothing would ever change. But in France things were bad, and getting worse. The people were poor, hungry and unhappy. The King made paper money and spent it, and the people had nothing to eat. Behind closed doors in the homes of the people, voices spoke in whispers against the King and his noblemen; they were only whispers, but they were the angry whispers of desperate people.
We see life and death,
miracles and misfortunes。
We relieve suffering,
heal and care unconditionally。
We hold hands with strangers,
and wipe away their tears。
We laugh in the face of adversity,
We are there from
the first breaths of life,
to the last,
we are nurses。
Let it be forgotten,as a flower is forgotten,
忘掉它,就像忘掉一朵花,
Forgotten as a fire that once was singing gold.
就像忘掉炼过黄金的火焰,
Let it be forgotten forever and ever,
忘掉它,永远永远。
Time is a kind friend,he will make us old.
时间是良友,它会使我们变成老年。
If anyone asks,say it was forgotten
如果有人问起,就说已经忘记,
Long and long go,
在很早,很早的往昔
As a flower,as a fire,as a hushed footfall
像花,像火,像静静的足音
In a long-forgotten snow.
在早被遗忘的雪里。
The podcast currently has 100 episodes available.