Share Learn Chinese while sleeping - The Little Prince - Slow Audiobook
Share to email
Share to Facebook
Share to X
By Jing Lin
The podcast currently has 8 episodes available.
The Little Prince-小王子-El Principito - Chapter 5 Part II. Escuchar El Principito en Chino mandarin y español
Basic Sentences in Chinese Mandarin - Learn chinese with Audiobook
A very first step of your chinese language tour. Just saying Hello :)
Episodio especial en español!
Aprender 5 frases para presentarse en chino mandarín!
你好, 我叫王莉莉。 Hola, me llamo Wang Lili. 你,tú. 好,bien, 👍 你好,hola. 我,yo 我叫,me llamo 我二十岁。Tengo 20 años. 二十,veinte 岁,años 你呢?y tu? 我的家有五口人。Somos 5 personas en mi casa. 我的家,mi casa. 有,hay 五口人,cinco personas. 我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的弟弟和我。 Mi papá, mi mamá, mi hermano menor y yo. 爸爸,papá 妈妈,mamá 弟弟,hermano menor 和,y 和我,Y yo.
Slow audiobook for passive listening - The Little Prince - 小王子 - El Principito. Chapter 4 Part II. #chino #chinese #HSK #audiobooks #learnchinese
If you have any advice or if there's any book or topic that you would like to hear, please let me know: [email protected]. Thank you for listening:)
Full text:
小王子
第4章 Part II
要是你对他们说:“小王子存在的证据就是他非常漂亮,他笑着,想要一只羊。
Just so, you might say to them: "The proof that the little prince existed is that he was charming, that he laughed, and that he was looking for a sheep.
他想要一只小羊,这就证明他的存在。”
If anybody wants a sheep, that is a proof that he exists."
他们一定会耸耸肩膀,把你当作孩子看待!
They would shrug their shoulders, and treat you like a child.
但是,如果你对他们说:“小王子来自的星球就是小行星B612”,
But if you said to them: "The planet he came from is Asteroid B-612,"
那么他们就十分信服,他们就不会提出一大堆问题来和你纠缠。
then they would be convinced, and leave you in peace from their questions.
他们就是这样的。小 孩子们对大人们应该宽厚些,不要埋怨他们。
They are like that. Children should always show great forbearance toward grown-up people.
当然,对我们懂得生活的人来说,我们才不在乎那些编号呢!
But certainly, for us who understand life, figures are a matter of indifference.
我真愿意像讲神话那样来开始这个故事,
I should have liked to begin this story in the fashion of the fairy-tales.
我真想这样说:“从前呀,有一个小王子,他住在一个和他身体差不多大的星球上,他希望有一个朋友……”
I should have like to say: "Once upon a time there was a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely any bigger than himself, and who had need of a sheep ..."
对懂得生活的人来说,这样说就显得真实。
To those who understand life, that would have given a much greater air of truth to my story.
我可不喜欢人们轻率地读我的书。
For I do not want any one to read my book carelessly.
我在讲述这些往事时心情是很难过的。
have suffered too much grief in setting down these memories.
我 的朋友带着他的小羊已经离去六年了。
Six years have already passed since my friend went away from me, with his sheep.
我之所以在这里尽力把他描写出来,就是为了不要忘记他。
If I try to describe him here, it is to make sure that I shall not forget him.
忘记一个朋友,这太叫人悲伤了。并不是所有的人都有过一个 朋友。
To forget a friend is sad. Not every one has had a friend.
再说,我也可能变成那些大人那样,只对数字感兴趣。
And if I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups who are no longer interested in anything but figures . . .
也正是为了这个缘 故,我买了一盒颜料和一些铅笔。
It is for that purpose, again, that I have bought a box of paints and some pencils.
像我这样年纪的人,而且除了六岁时画过闭着 肚皮的和开着肚皮的巨蟒外,别的什么也没有尝试过,现在,重新再来画画,真费劲啊!
It is hard to take up drawing again at my age, when I have never made any pictures except those of the boa constrictor from the outside and the boa constrictor from the inside, since I was six.
当然,我一定要把这些画尽量地画得逼真,但我自己也没有把握。
I shall certainly try to make my portraits as true to life as possible. But I am not at all sure of success.
一张画得还可以,另一张就不像了。还有身材大小,我画得有点不准确。在这个地方 小王子画得太大了些,另一个地方又画得太小了些。
One drawing goes along all right, and another has no resemblance to its subject. I make some errors, too, in the little prince's height: in one place he is too tall and in another too short.
对他衣服的颜色我也拿不准。
nd I feel some doubts about the color of his costume.
于是我就摸索着这么试试那么改改,画个大概齐。
So I fumble along as best I can, now good, now bad, and I hope generally fair-to-middling.
我很可能在某些重要的细节上画错了。
In certain more important details I shall make mistakes, also.
这就得请大家原谅我了。
ut that is something that will not be my fault.
因为我的这个朋友,从来也不加说明解释。他认为我同他一样。
My friend never explained anything to me. He thought, perhaps, that I was like himself.
可是,很遗憾,我却不能透过盒子看见小羊。
But I, alas, do not know how to see sheep through the walls of boxes.
我大概有点和大人们差不多。
Perhaps I am a little like the grown-ups.
我一定是变老了。
I have had to grow old.
Slow audiobook for passive listening - The Little Prince - Chapter 4. #chino #chinese #HSK #audiobooks #learnchinese
If you have any advice or if there's any book or topic that you would like to hear, please let me know: [email protected]. Thank you for listening:)
Full text:
小王子 The Little Prince
第4章 Chapter 4
我还了解到另一件重要的事,
I had thus learned a second fact of great importance:
就是他老家所在的那个星球比一座房子大不了多少。
this was that the planet the little prince came from was scarcely any larger than a house!
这倒并没有使我感到太奇怪。
But that did not really surprise me much.
我知道除地球、木星、火星、金星这几个有名 称的大行星以外,还有成百个别的星球,
I knew very well that in addition to the great planets—such as the Earth, Jupiter, Mars, Venus—to which we have given names, there are also hundreds of others,
它们有的小得很,就是用望远镜也很难 看见。
some of which are so small that one has a hard time seeing them through the telescope.
当一个天文学者发现了其中一个星星,他就给它编上一个号码,
When an astronomer discovers one of these he does not give it a name, but only a number.
例如把它 称作“325小行星”。
He might call it, for example, "Asteroid 325."
我有重要的根据认为小王子所来自的那个星球是小行星B612。
I have serious reason to believe that the planet from which the little prince came is the asteroid known as B-612.
这颗小行星仅 仅在1909年被一个土耳其天文学家用望远镜看见过一次。
This asteroid has only once been seen through the telescope. That was by a Turkish astronomer, in 1909.
当时他曾经在一次国际天文学家代表大会上对他的发现作了重要的论证。
On making his discovery, the astronomer had presented it to the International Astronomical Congress, in a great demonstration.
但 由于他所穿衣服的缘故,那时没有人相信他。
But he was in Turkish costume, and so nobody would believe what he said.
那些大人们就是这样。
Grown-ups are like that. . .
幸好,土耳其的一个独裁者,为了小行星B612的声誉,迫使他的人民都要穿 欧式服装,否则就处以死刑。
Fortunately, however, for the reputation of Asteroid B-612, a Turkish dictator made a law that his subjects, under pain of death, should change to European costume.
1920年,这位天文学家穿了一身非常漂亮的服装, 重新作了一次论证。
So in 1920 the astronomer gave his demonstration all over again, dressed with impressive style and elegance.
这一次所有的人都同意他的看法。
And this time everybody accepted his report.
我给你们讲关于小行星B612的这些细节,并且告诉你们它的编号,这是由于 这些大人的缘故。这些大人们就喜欢数字。
If I have told you these details about the asteroid, and made a note of its number for you, it is on account of the grown-ups and their ways.
当你对大人们讲起你的一个新朋友时, 他们从来不向你提出实质性的问题。
When you tell them that you have made a new friend, they never ask you any questions about essential matters.
他们从来不讲:“他说话声音如何啊?他喜 爱什么样的游戏啊?他是否收集蝴蝶标本呀?”
They never say to you, "What does his voice sound like? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies?"
他们却问你:“他多大年纪呀? 弟兄几个呀?体重多少呀?他父亲挣多少钱呀?”
Instead, they demand: "How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father make?"
他们以为这样才算了解朋友。
Only from these figures do they think they have learned anything about him.
如果你对大人们说:“我看到一幢用玫瑰色的砖盖成的漂亮的房子,它的窗户上 有天竺葵,屋顶上还有鸽子……”
If you were to say to the grown-ups: "I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums in the windows and doves on the roof,"
他们怎么也想象不出这种房子有多么好。
they would not be able to get any idea of that house at all.
必须对 他们说:“我看见了一幢价值十万法郎的房子。”那么他们就惊叫道:“多么漂 亮的房子啊!”
You would have to say to them: "I saw a house that cost $20,000." Then they would exclaim: "Oh, what a pretty house that is!"
Slow audiobook for passive listening - The Little Prince - Chapter 4. #chino #chinese #HSK #audiobooks #learnchinese
If you have any advice or if there's any book or topic that you would like to hear, please let me know: [email protected]. Thank you for listening:)
Full text:
小王子
第3章
我费了好长时间才弄清楚他是从哪里来的。
It took me a long time to learn where he came from.
小王子向我提出了很多问题,可是,对我提出的问题,他好象压根没有听见似的。
The little prince, who asked me so many questions, never seemed to hear the ones I asked him.
他无意中吐露的一些话逐渐使我搞清了他的来历。
It was from words dropped by chance that, little by little, everything was revealed to me.
例如,当他第一次瞅见我的飞机时,他问我道:
The first time he saw my airplane, for instance (I shall not draw my airplane; that would be much too complicated for me), he asked me:
“这是个啥玩艺?”
"What is that object?"
“这不是‘玩艺儿’。它能飞。这是飞机。是我的飞机。”
"That is not an object. It flies. It is an airplane. It is my airplane."
我当时很骄傲地告诉他我能飞。于是他惊奇地说道:
And I was proud to have him learn that I could fly. He cried out, then:
“怎么?你是从天上掉下来的?”
"What! You dropped down from the sky?"
“是的”。我谦逊地答道。
"Yes," I answered, modestly.
“啊?这真滑稽。”
"Oh! That is funny!"
此时小王子发出一阵清脆的笑声。这使我很不高兴。我要求别人严肃地对待 我的不幸。
And the little prince broke into a lovely peal of laughter, which irritated me very much. I like my misfortunes to be taken seriously.
然后,他又说道:
“那么,你也是从天上来的了!你是哪个星球上的?”
Then he added:
"So you, too, come from the sky! Which is your planet?"
即刻,对于他是从哪里来的这个秘密我隐约发现到了一点线索;于是,我就 突然问道:
At that moment I caught a gleam of light in the impenetrable mystery of his presence; and I demanded, abruptly:
“你是从另一个星球上来的吗?”
"Do you come from another planet?"
可是他不回答我的问题。他一面看着我的飞机,一面微微地点点头,接着说道:
But he did not reply. He tossed his head gently, without taking his eyes from my plane:
“可不是么,乘坐这玩艺儿,你不可能是从很远的地方来的……”
"It is true that on that you can't have come from very far away ..."
说到这里,他就长时间地陷入沉思之中。
And he sank into a reverie, which lasted a long time.
然后,从口袋里掏出了我画的小羊, 看着他的宝贝入了神。
Then, taking my sheep out of his pocket, he buried himself in the contemplation of his treasure.
你们可以想见这种关于“别的星球”的若明若暗的话语使我心里多么好奇。
You can imagine how my curiosity was aroused by this half-confidence about the "other planets."
因此我竭力地想知道其中更多的奥秘。
I made a great effort, therefore, to find out more on this subject.
“你是从哪里来的,我的小家伙?你的家在什么地方?你要把我的小羊带到 哪里去?”
"My little man, where do you come from? What is this 'where I live,' of which you speak? Where do you want to take your sheep?"
他沉思了一会,然后回答我说:
After a reflective silence he answered:
“好在有你给我的那只箱子,夜晚可以给小羊当房子用。”
"The thing that is so good about the box you have given me is that at night he can use it as his house."
“那当然。如果你听话的话,我再给你画一根绳子,白天可以栓住它。再加 上一根扦杆。”
"That is so. And if you are good I will give you a string, too, so that you can tie him during the day, and a post to tie him to."
我的建议看来有点使小王子反感。
“栓住它,多么奇怪的主意。”
But the little prince seemed shocked by this offer: "Tie him! What a queer idea!"
“如果你不栓住它,它就到处跑,那么它会跑丢的。”
"But if you don't tie him," I said, "he will wander off somewhere, and get lost."
我的这位朋友又笑出了声:
“你想要它跑到哪里去呀?
My friend broke into another peal of laughter: "But where do you think he would go?"
“不管什么地方。它一直往前跑……”
这时,小王子郑重其事地说:
"Anywhere. Straight ahead of him." Then the little prince said, earnestly:
“这没有什么关系,我那里很小很小。”
"That doesn't matter. Where I live, everything is so small!"
接着,他略带伤感地又补充了一句:
And, with perhaps a hint of sadness, he added:
“一直朝前走,也不会走出多远……”
"Straight ahead of him, nobody can go very far . . ."
Slow audiobook in chinese for passive listening - The Little Prince - 小王子 - El Principito - Chapter 4. #chino #chinese #HSK #audiobooks #learnchinese
Learn chinese while sleeping - Aprender chino cuando duermes
If you have any advice or if there's any book or topic that you would like to hear, please let me know: [email protected]. Thank you for listening:)
Full text:
小王子 第二章
我就这样孤独地生活着,没有一个能真正谈得来的人,一直到六年前在撒哈拉沙漠上发生了那次故障。我的发动机里有个东西损坏了。当时由于我既没有带机械师也没有带旅客,我就试图独自完成这个困难的维修工作。这对我来说是个生与死的问题。我随身带的水只够饮用一星期。
第一天晚上我就睡在这远离人间烟火的大沙漠上。我比大海中伏在小木排上的遇难者还要孤独得多。而在第二天拂晓,当一个奇怪的小声音叫醒我的时候, 你们可以想见我当时是多么吃惊。这小小的声音说道:
“请你给我画一只羊,好吗?”
“啊!”
“给我画一只羊……”
我像是受到惊雷轰击一般,一下子就站立起来。我使劲地揉了揉眼睛,仔细地看了看。我看见一个十分奇怪的小家伙严肃地朝我凝眸望着。这是后来我给他画出来的最好的一副画像。可是,我的画当然要比他本人的模样逊色得多。这不是我的过错。六岁时,大人们使我对我的画家生涯失去了勇气,除了画过开着肚皮和闭着肚皮的蟒蛇,后来再没有学过画。
我惊奇地睁大着眼睛看着这突然出现的小家伙。你们不要忘记,我当时处在远离人烟千里之外的地方。而这个小家伙给我的印象是,他既不像迷了路的样子, 也没有半点疲乏、饥渴、惧怕的神情。他丝毫不像是一个迷失在旷无人烟的大沙漠中的孩子。当我在惊讶之中终于又能说出话来的时候,对他说道:
“唉,你在这儿干什么?”
可是他却不慌不忙地好象有一件重要的事一般,对我重复地说道:
“请……给我画一只羊……”
当一种神秘的东西把你镇住的时候,你是不敢不听从它的支配的。在这旷无人烟的沙漠上,面临死亡的危险的情况下,尽管这样的举动使我感到十分荒诞, 我还是掏出了一张纸和一支钢笔。这时我却又记起,我只学过地理、历史、算术和语法,就有点不大高兴地对小家伙说,我不会画画。他回答我说:
“没有关系,给我画一只羊吧!”
因为我从来没有画过羊,我就给他重画我所仅仅会画的两幅画中的那幅闭着肚皮的巨蟒。
“不,不!我不要蟒蛇,它肚子里还有一头象。”
我听了他的话,简直目瞪口呆。他接着说:
“巨蟒这东西太危险,大象又太占地方。我住的地方非常小,我需要一只羊。给我画一只羊吧。”我就给他画了。
他专心地看着,随后又说:
“我不要,这只羊已经病得很重了。给我重新画一只。”
我又画了起来。
我的这位朋友天真可爱地笑了,并且客气地拒绝道:
“你看,你画的不是小羊,是头公羊,还有犄角呢。”
于是我又重新画了一张。这副画同前几副一样又被拒绝了。
“这一只太老了。我想要一只能活得长的羊。”
我不耐烦了。因为我急于要检修发动机,于是就草草画了这张画,并且匆匆地对他说道:“这是一只箱子,你要的羊就在里面。”
这时我十分惊奇地看到我的这位小评判员喜笑颜开。
他说:“这正是我想要的,……你说这只羊需要很多草吗?”
“为什么问这个呢?”
“因为我那里地方非常小……”
“我给你画的是一只很小的小羊,地方小也够喂养它的。”
他把脑袋靠近这张画。
“并不象你说的那么小……瞧!它睡着了……”
就这样,我认识了小王子。
Slow audiobook in chinese for passive listening - The Little Prince - Chapter 4. #chino #chinese #HSK #audiobooks #learnchinese
Learn chinese while sleeping - Aprender chino cuando duermes
If you have any advice or if there's any book or topic that you would like to hear, please let me know: [email protected]. Thank you for listening:)
Full text:
小王子
第一章
请孩子们原谅我把这本书献给了一个大人。我有一个正当的理由:这个大人是我在世界上最好的朋友。我还有另一个理由:这个大人什么都懂;即使儿童读物也懂。我还有第三个理由;这个大人住在法国,他在那里忍冻挨饿。他很需要有人安慰。要是这些理由还不够充分,我就把这本书献给这个大人曾经做过的孩子。每人大人都是从做孩子开始的。(然而,记得这事的又有几个呢?)因此,我把我的献词改为:
献给还是小男孩时的莱翁·维尔特
当我还只有六岁的时候,在一本描写原始森林的名叫《真实的故事》的书中, 看到了一副精彩的插画,画的是一条蟒蛇正在吞食一只大野兽。页头上就是那副 画的摹本。
这本书中写道:“这些蟒蛇把它们的猎获物不加咀嚼地囫囵吞下,尔后就不 能再动弹了;它们就在长长的六个月的睡眠中消化这些食物。”
当时,我对丛林中的奇遇想得很多,于是,我也用彩色铅笔画出了我的第一 副图画。我的第一号作品。它是这样的:
我把我的这副杰作拿给大人看,我问他们我的画是不是叫他们害怕。
他们回答我说:“一顶帽子有什么可怕的?”
我画的不是帽子,是一条巨蟒在消化着一头大象。于是我又把巨蟒肚子里的情况画了出来,以便让大人们能够看懂。这些大人总是需要解释。我的第二号作品是这样的:
大人们劝我把这些画着开着肚皮的,或闭上肚皮的蟒蛇的图画放在一边,还 是把兴趣放在地理、历史、算术、语法上。就这样,在六岁的那年,我就放弃了当画家这一美好的职业。我的第一号、第二号作品的不成功,使我泄了气。这些大人们,靠他们自己什么也弄不懂,还得老是不断地给他们作解释。这真叫孩子们腻味。
后来,我只好选择了另外一个职业,我学会了开飞机,世界各地差不多都飞到过。的确,地理学帮了我很大的忙。我一眼就能分辨出中国和亚里桑那。要是 夜里迷失了航向,这是很有用的。
这样,在我的生活中,我跟许多严肃的人有过很多的接触。我在大人们中间 生活过很长时间。我仔细地观察过他们,但这并没有使我对他们的看法有多大的 改变。
当我遇到一个头脑看来稍微清楚的大人时,我就拿出一直保存着的我那第一号作品来测试测试他。我想知道他是否真的有理解能力。可是,得到的回答总是: “这是顶帽子。”我就不和他谈巨蟒呀,原始森林呀,或者星星之类的事。我只得迁就他们的水平,和他们谈些桥牌呀,高尔夫球呀,政治呀,领带呀这些。于 是大人们就十分高兴能认识我这样一个通情达理的人。
The podcast currently has 8 episodes available.
599 Listeners
509 Listeners
68 Listeners
160 Listeners