💬 你今年吃粽子了嗎?
A: Have you eaten any rice dumplings yet?
你今年吃粽子了嗎?
B: Not yet, but my family is making some this weekend.
還沒,不過我家這週末要包粽子。
💬 你喜歡什麼口味的粽子?
A: What’s your favorite kind of rice dumpling?
你最喜歡哪種粽子?
B: I like the ones with pork and mushrooms.
我喜歡有豬肉和香菇的那種。
💬 你有去看龍舟比賽嗎?
A: Did you watch any dragon boat races this year?
你今年有看龍舟比賽嗎?
B: Yes, the teams were really impressive.
有啊,那些隊伍真的很厲害。
💬 你有收集午時水嗎?
A: Did you collect any Noon Water today?
你今天有收集午時水嗎?
B: Yes, my mom told me not to miss it.
有啊,我媽媽叫我一定不要錯過。
💬 你相信午時水能帶來好運嗎?
A: Do you believe Noon Water brings good luck?
你相信午時水能帶來好運嗎?
B: Maybe. At least it’s a fun tradition.
或許吧,至少是個有趣的習俗。
💬 我今天要整理房間
A: Why are you cleaning your room today?
你今天為什麼在整理房間?
B: I heard a clean space can bring positive energy.
我聽說乾淨的空間能帶來正能量。
💬 門口掛的是什麼?
A: What are those plants hanging by the door?
門口掛的那些植物是什麼?
B: They’re mugwort and calamus for Dragon Boat Festival.
那是端午節用的艾草和菖蒲。
💬 你有試過立蛋嗎?
A: Have you ever tried balancing an egg on Dragon Boat Festival?你試過端午節立蛋嗎?
B: Yes, but it usually falls over.
有,但它通常都會倒下來。
💬 洗百病是什麼?
A: What is “washing away illness”?
什麼是洗百病?
B: It’s a traditional custom of bathing with herbal water.
那是一種用草藥水洗澡的傳統習俗。
💬 端午節你最喜歡什麼?
A: What’s your favorite Dragon Boat Festival tradition?
你最喜歡哪個端午節習俗?
B: Probably eating rice dumplings. That’s the easiest one.
大概是吃粽子吧,這是最容易參加的活動。
🎧 Bonus
A: Did you collect Noon Water?
你有收集午時水嗎?
B: Yes.有啊。
A: Did you clean your room too?
那你有順便整理房間嗎?
B: Let’s not get carried away.
我們不要太得寸進尺好嗎。
請幫我訂月.分享.留言五星評分.讓我更有動力更有靈感一職生出好內容優
#生活英文#端午節#午時水#招財開運#粽子
--
Hosting provided by SoundOn