下一个,王翠花。
Next, Wang Cuihua.
到到到,我就是王翠花。
Here, here here. I'm Wang Cuihua.
啊,是您啊。
Oh, it's you.
啊对。
Yes.
您是哪儿的人。
Where are you from?
我地道北京人。
I'm a real Beijinger.
可是我听您这口音?
But what about your accent?
啊,口音呢,我觉得,我觉得我说话很标准!
Accent? I think I speak pretty standard Chinese.
啊,是这样的,小姐,我们这儿需要的是一位能说地道北京话的女孩儿。
It's this way. We need a girl here who can speak authentic Beijing mandarin.
我说地道北京话啊,只不过就是身边儿东北朋友特多您知道吧,所以那个说话就带东北味儿。
I speak the real Beijing dialect. It's just that I've got a lot of friends from the Northeast, so I've got a bit of a northeastern ring.
我想您似乎不是太合适吧。
I don't think you seem that suitable.
我合适,我土生土长北京人。
I'm suitable, I've been born and bred here.
啊,那行,那您能给我介绍一下北京的景点吗?
Ok. Then can you tell me a bit about Beijing's tourist attractions?
北京,北京景点多啊!北京,北京不是那个什么天安门特出名吗?还有那个什么,那个叫,那叫什么玩意儿,那个黄鹤楼吗?那不是吗?
Beijing hot spots? Well, there's Tian'anmen and then... uh... the Yellow Crane Tower, right?
不好意思小姐,我想这份工作可能真的不是特别适合您。
I'm sorry Miss, I think this job is really not suited for you.