01.10.2021 - By The Art of Decluttering
Happy Podcast Monday (or Sunday if you live in above the equator!) We have a special guest interview today! Joining us is one of our listeners and Facebook Community members - Sue Martin. Sue participated in our 2 Million Listener Online Party back in November and won the prize of her very own interview on the podcast!!! Grab a cuppa and enjoy getting to know Sue and how the podcast has impacted and changed life.
In this episode we:
● Learn a little bit about Sue, where she comes from and how she found us;
● Highlight Sue's favourite podcast episodes;
● Challenge you to practice the habit of returning items to their homes rather than making piles for 'later';
● Encourage you to push through when it gets a bit tricky - you can do it!;
● Share some helpful tips about managing donations when you live rurally;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Wallet vs Purse episode
● Handbags episode
● Business & loyalty cards episode
● Picnic episode
● Wardrobe episode
● Wardrobe Pt 2 episode
● Online selling episode
● Junk room episode
● Holding zone episode
● Sentimental items episode
● Sentimental papers episode
● The Trauma Cleaner episode
● Google Play Books
● 'Becoming' by Michelle Obama
● The Minimalists podcast
● Joshua Becker
A huge thanks to Sue for you time, support and enthusiasm for what we do here at The Art of Decluttering!
Thank you to Jo for your social story we can't wait to see you published!!
Stay tuned for our brand new Paperwork Course coming in 2021...
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.