毛妈Carol亲子课堂

Green Eggs and Ham (教学版)


Listen Later

一、原文及翻译:
(一)
Do you like green eggs and ham?
你喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿吗?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.  I do not like green eggs and ham.
我不喜欢,山姆是我。我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。
Would you like them here or there?
你想在这儿还是那儿吃绿鸡蛋和火腿?
I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不想在这儿吃,也不想在那儿吃。我在哪儿都不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜欢他们,山姆是我。

(二)
Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse?
你想在房子里吃吗?你想和老鼠一起吃吗?
I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不想在房子里吃,也不想和老鼠一起吃。我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。我在哪儿都不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜欢他们,山姆是我。

(三)
Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?
你想在盒子里吃吗?你想和狐狸一起吃吗?
Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. 
I would not eat them here or there. 
I would not eat them anywhere. 
I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
不在盒子里吃。不和狐狸一起吃。不在房子里吃。不和老鼠一起吃。
我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。我在哪儿都不想吃。
我不想吃绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜欢它们,山姆是我。

(四)
Would you? Could you? In a car? 
Eat them! Eat them! 
Here they are.
那你愿不愿意,要不要在车里吃?
吃呀!吃呀!
给你呀。
I would not, could not, in a car.
我不愿意,也不要在车里吃。
You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree!
你也许会喜欢的。试试看。你也许会喜欢在树上吃。
I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be. 
I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不愿意,也不要在树上吃。不要在车上吃!你别缠着我啦!我不想在盒子里吃。我不想和狐狸一起吃。我不想在房子里吃。我不想和老鼠一起吃。我既不想在这里吃,也不想在那里吃。我在哪儿都不愿意吃。我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿。我不喜它们,山姆是我。

(五)
A train! A train!
火车!火车!
A train! A train!
火车!火车!
Couldy ou, would you, on a train?
在火车上,你能吃吗,你会吃吗?
Not on a train! Not in a tree!
不在火车上!不在树上!
Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!
不在车上!萨姆!你放过我吧!
I would not, could not, in a box.
我不会也不能在盒子里吃
I could not, would not, with a fox.
我不能也不会和狐狸一起吃
I will not eat them with a mouse.
我不会和老鼠一起吃的
I will not eat them in a house.
我不会在房子里吃的
I will not eat them here or there.
我不会在这里或者在那里吃的
I will not eat them anywhere.
我在任何地方都不会吃的
I do not eat green eggs and ham.
我不吃绿鸡蛋和火腿
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”

(六)
Say!
假如说!
In the dark?
在黑洞洞的地方?
Here in the dark!
这就是在黑洞洞的地方!
Would you, could you, in the dark?
在黑洞洞的地方,你想吃,你能吃吗?
I would not, could not, in the dark.
在黑洞洞的地方,我不会吃,也不能吃

(七)
Would you, could you, in the rain?
在雨里,你会吃,你能吃吗?
I would not, could not, in the rain.
我不会,也不能在雨里吃
Not in the dark. Not on a train.
不在黑洞洞的地方 不在火车里
Not in a car. Not in a tree.
不在车里 不在树上
I do not like them, Sam, you see.
你看,萨姆,我不喜欢它们
Not in a house. Not in a box.
不在屋子里 不在盒子里
Not with a mouse. Not with a fox.
不和老鼠一起 不和狐狸一起
I will not eat them here or there.
我在不会在这里或者在那里吃它们
I do not like them anywhere!
我不会在任何地方吃它们!

(八)
You do not like green eggs and ham?
你不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿吗?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”

(九)
Could you, would you, with a goat?
你能,你会和山羊一起吃吗?
I would not, could not, with a goat!
我不会,不能,和山羊一起吃!

(十)
Would you, could you, on a boat?
你会,你能在船上吃吗?
I could not, would not, on a boat.
我不能,我不会,在船上吃
I will not, will not, with a goat.
我不会,不会,和山羊一起吃
I will not eat them in the rain.
我不会再雨里吃它们
I will not eat them on a train.
我不会再火车上吃它们
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
不在黑洞洞的地方!不在树上!
Not in a car! You let me be!
不在车里!你放过我吧!
I do not like them in a box.
我不喜欢在盒子里吃它们
I do not like them with a fox.
我不喜欢和狐狸一起吃它们
I will not eat them in a house.
我不喜欢在房子里吃它们
I do not like them with a mouse.
我不喜欢和老鼠一起吃它们
I do not like them here or there.
我不喜欢在这里或者在那里吃它们
I do not like them ANYWHERE!
我不喜欢在任何地方吃它们!
I do not like green eggs and ham!
我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿!
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
我不喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”

(十一)
You do not like them.
你不喜欢它们
So you say.
你只是说说
Try them! Try them!
试试吧!试试吧!
And you may.
然后你会喜欢的
Try them and you may, I say.
我说,试一试你就会喜欢的

(十二)
Sam!
萨姆
If you will let me be, I will try them.
如果你能放过我,我就试着尝尝
You will see.
你看着吧
(十三)
Say!
说真的!
I like green eggs and ham!
我喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
我真的喜欢!我喜欢它们,“萨姆就是我”!
And I would eat them in a boat.
这样我就会喜欢在船上吃它们
And I would eat them with a goat...
这样我就会喜欢和山羊一起吃它们

And I will eat them in the rain.
这样我就会在雨里吃它们
And in the dark. And on a train.
在黑洞洞的地方 在火车上
And in a car. And in a tree.
在车上 在树上
They are so good, so good, you see!
它们真好吃,真好吃,你看啊!
So I will eat them in a box.
所以我会在盒子里吃它们
And I will eat them with a fox.
我也会和狐狸一起吃它们
And I will eat them in a house.
我也会在房子里吃它们
And I will eat them with a mouse.
我也会和老鼠一起吃它们
And I will eat them here and there.
我也会在这里在那里吃
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
说真的!我会在任何地方吃它们!

(十四)
I do so like green eggs and ham!
我真的非常喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿!
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Thank you, Sam-I-am!
谢谢你,“萨姆就是我”!




二、词汇讲解
Sam、am、ham 其中[am]的发音是【æm】由大口的【æ】和鼻音【m】组成
green、see、tree 其中[ee]发长音【i:】
there、where 其中[ere]发双元音【εə】
Here 其中的[ere]发【iə】
温馨提示:这里有一个小错误,很抱歉,大家自行修改一下;here、where、there,其中后面两个的发音是一样的发双元音【εə】;第一个是发【iə】
house、mouse 其中[ouse]发【aus】由双元音【au】和后面的清辅音【s】组成
box、fox 其中[ox]发【ɔks】由短音【ɔ】加后面的[x]发【ks】的音组成
Would、Could 其中[ould]发【ud】是由短元音【u】加上后面的浊辅音【d】
car、are 其中[ar]发长音【a:】;这里的押韵词,词性不同,一个是名词,一个是系动词。
Here they are 给你呀;
You let me be 你就让我这么待着,或者是你别纠缠我了;
train、rain 火车,其中[ai]发双元音【ei】加上后面的尾音、鼻音【n】,注意之前讲过的清辅音【tr】的发音
Say 嘿,加强语气的意味;
dark 漆黑;
goat、boat 其中[oa]发双元音【əu】
So you say 你这么说;
You will see 走着瞧吧;
I do so like green eggs and ham! 我确实很喜欢绿蛋和火腿,一个强调的语句。

...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

毛妈Carol亲子课堂By 毛妈Carol亲子课堂

  • 5
  • 5
  • 5
  • 5
  • 5

5

3 ratings


More shows like 毛妈Carol亲子课堂

View all
Storynory - Audio Stories For Kids by Storynory

Storynory - Audio Stories For Kids

2,715 Listeners

But Why: A Podcast for Curious Kids by Vermont Public

But Why: A Podcast for Curious Kids

4,964 Listeners

ABC KIDS News Time by ABC KIDS listen

ABC KIDS News Time

183 Listeners

Sleep Tight Stories - Bedtime Stories for Kids by Sleep Tight Media / Starglow Media

Sleep Tight Stories - Bedtime Stories for Kids

2,248 Listeners

聽故事學英文 by Sandy采聿老師

聽故事學英文

65 Listeners

從前從前 by 童話阿姨

從前從前

414 Listeners

知行小酒馆 by 有知有行

知行小酒馆

353 Listeners

声动早咖啡 by 声动活泼

声动早咖啡

265 Listeners

岩中花述 by GIADA | JustPod

岩中花述

263 Listeners

安的秀AndShow by 安的秀AndShow

安的秀AndShow

3 Listeners

Super Simple Imagination Time With Caitie! by Super Simple Songs

Super Simple Imagination Time With Caitie!

409 Listeners

英文磨耳朵 | 3-10岁幼儿童英语听力睡前故事 by 混血喵

英文磨耳朵 | 3-10岁幼儿童英语听力睡前故事

8 Listeners

李诞 by 李诞

李诞

224 Listeners

天真不天真 by 杨天真本真

天真不天真

286 Listeners