Bear老師最近感冒,聲音慢慢恢復中,所以下一集EP.90請小朋友再等一下喔~~
My voice is slowly recovering from a recent cold, so please be patient a little longer for the next episode, EP. 90.
本集Youtube有字幕喔!(This episode has subtitles on YouTube.)
📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:
🅸🅶:bear.bilingual
𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事
💝贊助連結:https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0
英文繪本《為什麼花兒開?》/An English Picture Book “Why Do Flowers Grow?”
Hello, this is teacher Bear, 我是Bear老師。
Kids, spring is here and flowers are growing.
小朋友,春天到了,花開了。
Do you know why flowers grow? The other little animals also want to know.
你知道為什麼花兒開了嗎?其他的小動物也很想知道喔。
Let’s listen to this English picture book and see what the answer is.
讓我們來聽聽這本英文繪本,看看答案是什麼呢?
An English Picture Book “Why Do Flowers Grow?” /英文繪本《為什麼花兒開?》
Author/作者: Harriet Ziefert
Illustrator/插畫家: Ag Jatkowska
Translator/翻譯:Bear Weir
Part 1 /第一部分
Rabbit asks duck and frog: “Do you know why flowers grow?”
兔子問鴨子和青蛙:「你知道為什麼花兒開嗎?」
“I don't know.” says duck.
「我不知道。」鴨子說。
“Let's ask Piggy.” says frog.
「讓我們去問小豬。」青蛙說。
“Piggy, why do flowers grow?” asks frog.
「小豬,你知道為什麼花兒開嗎?」青蛙問。
“I don't know.” says Piggy.
「我不知道。」小豬說。
“Let's ask horse.” says frog.
「讓我們去問馬。」青蛙說
“Horse, why do flowers grow?” asks frog.
「馬,為什麼花兒開?」青蛙問。
“I don't know.” says Horse.
「我不知道。」馬說。
“Let's ask sheep.” says frog.
「讓我們去問羊。」青蛙說。
Frog, horse, rabbit, duck and piggy ask sheep why flowers grow?
青蛙、馬、兔子、鴨子和小豬問羊「為什麼花兒開?」
“Why do flowers grow?” but sheep does not know either.
「為什麼花兒開?」可是羊也不知道。
Sheep says : “Mole will know.”
羊說:「鼴鼠知道。」
“Mole, why do flowers grow?” everyone asks.
「鼴鼠,你知道為什麼花兒開嗎?」大家問?
Mole looks at the flowers, they look good to him ─ very good !
鼴鼠看著花兒,花兒對他來說真美好 ── 非常美好!
Chomp! Chomp!
(嚼東西的聲音)
Mole says: “flowers grow for me to eat.”
鼴鼠說:「花兒開了是為了讓我吃啊!」
Part two/第二部分
Frog and duck are not happy with mole’s answer. They have a picnic with bee and butterfly.
青蛙和鴨子對鼴鼠的回答並不滿意,他們找了蜜蜂和蝴蝶一起野餐。
Duck asks, “why do flowers grow?”
鴨子問「為什麼花兒開?」
Butterfly says : “I know why flowers grow.”
蝴蝶說:「我知道為什麼花兒開。」
“They grow so I can have sweet nectar to drink.”
「花兒開了這樣我就有花蜜可以喝。」
Bee has a different idea. “I know why flowers grow.”
蜜蜂有不同的想法。「我知道為什麼花兒開。」
“They grow so I can collect pollen.”
「花兒開了這樣我就能採集花粉。」
A girl comes to the picnic. Frog and duck ask her, “Why do flowers grow?”
有一個小妹妹參加了他們的野餐,青蛙和鴨子問她:「為什麼花兒開?」
The girl answers : “Flowers grow to make picnics beautiful.”
小妹妹回答:「花兒開了,讓我們的野餐更美麗。」
kids, do you often ask questions like this? Why is there the sun? Why are there bugs? Why is there grass?
小朋友,你是不是也常常問這一類的問題呢?為什麼有太陽?為什麼有蟲?為什麼有草?
In fact, as long as you observe and experience carefully, every species in the world has its value of existence, each species is unique.
其實,只要你用心觀察、體會,世界上的每一個物種都有他存在的價值,每一個物種都很獨特。
Have you ever asked yourself: "Why am I here in this world?" Why?
你是不是也曾經問自己:「為什麼我來到這個世界上?」為什麼呢?
I feel that the reason why I came to this world is because I want to use my abilities to do more useful things for mankind.
Bear老師自己覺得我之所以來到這個世界上,是因為我要發揮自己的能力做更多對人類有用的事。
Are you the same as me? Or do you have other ideas? You are welcome to leave a message to tell me!
你是不是也跟我一樣呢?還是你有別的想法呢?歡迎你留言告訴我喔!
“You are very unique.”
意思是「你非常獨特。」請跟Bear老師再說一次:
You are very unique.”
kids, I hope that you, as a unique person, can create unique value for this world.
小朋友,希望獨特的你能為這個世界創造獨特的價值。
See you next time!
我們下次見嘍!
----以下訊息由 SoundOn 動態廣告贊助商提供----
Hey小AI,最近股市表現不錯,有建議的投資標的?
2025投資絕不能少了美國!
美股核心配置,首選「中信NASDAQ 009800」參與市場成長!
看好美國科技創新實力,鎖定「中信美國創新科技 009801」掌握未來!
快打開券商APP,輸入009800、009801,單筆或定期定額長期布局都很讚喔!
https://user285523.pse.is/79hh24
--
Hosting provided by SoundOn