本集Youtube有字幕喔!(This episode has subtitles on YouTube.)
https://youtu.be/vHtsMKnyDWk
Bear老師的故事每個月月中、月底各上架一集。一個月兩集。
📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:
🅸🅶:bear.bilingual
𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事
💝贊助連結:https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0
英文繪本《從雨滴到彩虹》/An English Picture Book “Raindrops To Rainbow”
Hello, this is Teacher Bear, 我是Bear老師。
Kids, it has been raining recently. Are you upset?
小朋友,最近一直下雨,是不是下得你心煩呢?
If so, let's listen to what the children in the book think about it.
如果是這樣,不妨讓我們來聽聽看書中的小朋友是怎麼看待這件事的。
An English Picture Book “Raindrops To Rainbow”/英文繪本《從雨滴到彩虹》
Author/作者:John Micklos
Illustrator/插畫家:Charlene Chua
Translator/翻譯:Bear Weir
Plip-plop, Plip-plop, Plip-plip-plop.
滴答,滴答,滴答答。
Will these raindrops ever stop?
這些雨滴會停嗎?
I want a calm, clear, blue sky day, so I can go outside and play.
我想要一個平靜、晴朗、藍天的日子,這樣我就可以出去玩了。
I miss the yellow summer sun. I miss the laughter. Miss the fun.
我想念夏日裡金黃色的陽光。我想念笑聲。想念那些歡樂。
Now I stare out at the rain. My breath fogs up the windowpane.
現在我凝視著外面的雨。我的呼吸使玻璃窗起了霧。
The sky is damp and dull and gray, with more dark rain clouds on the way.
天空潮濕、陰沉、灰暗,更多的烏雲正向這裡飄過來。
Rumbling, rolling, scary thunder.
雷聲隆隆,滾滾而來,讓我感到害怕。
Grab green blanket, scramble under.
我抓起綠色的毯子,鑽到下面去。
Find Brown Bear and hold him tight. Try to chase away my fright.
找到我的棕熊,緊緊抱住他。試著趕走我的恐懼。
White Lightning streaks across the skies.
白色的閃電劃過天空。
I duck my head and close my eyes.
我低下頭,閉上眼睛。
Mom gives Bear and me a hug. I feel safer. I feel snug.
媽媽擁抱了我和熊熊。我感到更安全。我感到更溫暖舒適。
Mom makes up a game she calls “Count each blue raindrop as it falls.”
媽媽創造了一個遊戲,叫做「數一數落下的藍色雨滴」。
“No way,” I say. “It can't be done.” Mom Smiles. “Let's try. It could be fun.”
「不可能,」我說。 「這不可能。」媽媽笑著說:「試試吧,會很好玩的。」
One drop, two drops, thousands, millions, maybe six or eight gazillion!
一滴,兩滴,幾千滴,幾百萬滴,也許六兆八千萬兆!
Raindrops splash down to the ground. Make gray puddles all around.
雨滴濺落地面。到處都是灰色的水窪。
Mom makes soup for us to eat. And orange slices — what a treat!
媽媽為我們做了湯。還有一片片的柳橙——真美味!
Look outside! The clouds are clearing. First I'm smiling. Then I'm cheering.
看看外面!雲朵正散開了。我先是笑了,然後歡呼起來。
Pull red rain boots on our feet. Find some puddles by the street.
穿上紅色的雨靴。在街邊找幾個水窪。
Stomp, stomp, stomp those puddles dry. Then I look up at the sky.
跺腳,跺腳,我把那些水窪跺乾。然後我抬頭望向天空。
Beaming rainbow, bold and bright, brilliant colors, what a sight!
閃耀的彩虹,大膽明亮,色彩絢麗,多麼壯觀啊!
Seven stripes. I know each one, and I name them just for fun.
七條條紋。我認識每一條,為了好玩我給它們取了名字。
I see Violet, then Indigo. Five more colors left to go.
我看到了紫色,然後是靛藍色。還剩下五種顏色。
Blue and green stripes cross the skies, so bright I have to shade my eyes.
藍色和綠色的條紋橫跨天空,亮得我不得不遮住眼睛。
Yellow, orange then comes red. Seven colors overhead.
黃色、橙色,然後是紅色。七種色彩橫在我的頭頂。
Reach for the rainbow, bright and wide.
我伸手去觸碰那道明亮寬廣的彩虹。
Then it's time to go inside.
然後,該進屋去了。
When I climb into bed, I'm glad, thinking of the day we've had.
當我爬上床時,我開心地想著我是如何度過這一天的。
I don't mind rain because I know…….without raindrops, there's no rainbow.
我不會因為下雨而感到不舒服了,因為我知道……沒有雨滴,就沒有彩虹。
By the way: “violet” is usually a scientific term, while “purple” is more often used in daily life.
補充一下喔:科學上的紫色是 “violet”,生活中常用的紫色是 “purple”。
Kids, without raindrops, there's no rainbow - just as you can’t taste the delicious fruits of success without going through difficulties and hardships.
小朋友,沒有雨滴就沒有彩虹,就好像沒有經過困難與辛苦,就不能嘗到成功的美味果實。
Now, are you still upset because of the rain?
現在,你還因為下雨而心煩嗎?
When facing difficulties, we should learn to find joy in suffering like this kid, and then wait patiently.
面對困難的時候,我們要像這位小朋友一樣,學會苦中作樂,然後耐心地等待。
In the end, when the difficulties are over, you will definitely feel doubly happy.
最後,當困難結束時,你一定會感到加倍的快樂。
Also, when you see others encounter difficulties, don’t forget to give them encouragement and help.
此外,看到別人遭遇困難時,也別忘了給予鼓勵和幫助喔。
There is a saying in English,英文有句話說:“No pain, no gain.”
意思是:沒有辛苦,就沒有收穫。
請跟Bear老師再說一次: “No pain, no gain.”
Kids, No pain, no gain. Next time you encounter difficulties, don’t be afraid, wait patiently for your rainbow!
小朋友,沒有辛苦,就沒有收穫。下次遇到困難時,不要怕,耐心等待你的彩虹喔!
See you next time!
我們下次見嘍!
----以下訊息由 SoundOn 動態廣告贊助商提供----
「親家JIA」19-27坪,全新落成,坐擁大安核心門牌。
350公尺達忠孝復興站,直通市府、機場、車站,850公尺接建國高架。
四大百貨、綠廊公園環繞,七分鐘生活圈涵蓋大潤發與市場,便利質感兼具。
城市菁英嚮往的私藏寓所,首選「親家JIA」,即刻入主 02-2772-6188。
https://sofm.pse.is/7qyjyw
--
新鮮事、新奇事、新故事《一銀陪你聊“新”事》
第一銀行打造公股銀行首創ESG Podcast頻道上線啦
由知名主持人阿Ken與多位名人來賓進行對談
邀請您一起落實永續發展
讓永續未來不再只是想像
各大收聽平台搜尋:ㄧ銀陪你聊新事
https://sofm.pse.is/7qyjw9
--
Hosting provided by SoundOn