Bear老師的雙語故事:bilingual、學中文、學英文

EP.96 英文繪本《今天是貝殼日》/An English picture book “It's a seashell day”


Listen Later


本集Youtube有字幕喔!(This episode has subtitles on YouTube.)


https://youtu.be/OLpfQqKE04I


Bear老師的故事每個月月中、月底各上架一集。一個月兩集。

📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:

🅸🅶:bear.bilingual

𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事

💝贊助連結:https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0


英文繪本《今天是貝殼日》/An English picture book “It's a seashell day”


Hello,this is Teacher Bear,我是Bear老師。

Kids, summer is here. Do you want to go to the beach to play in the water and pick up shells?

小朋友,夏天到了,你是不是也想去海邊玩水、撿貝殼呢?

Let's hear about how many shells this child picked up.

讓我們來聽聽這個小朋友撿了多少貝殼。


An English picture book “It's a seashell day”/英文繪本《今天是貝殼日》


Author/作者: Dianne Ochiltree

Illustrator/插畫家: Elliot Kreloff

Translator/翻譯:Bear Weir


When the sun peeks up over the bay, Mommy tells me, “It's a seashell day!”

當太陽從海灣探出頭來,媽媽告訴我:「今天是撿貝殼的日子!」

I rushed down the path, over the dune.

我沿著小路跑下去,越過沙丘。

Salty breeze blows. We'll be there soon!

鹹鹹的海風吹來。我們很快就會到了!

We reach the beach. Herring gulls flock.

我們到達海灘。銀鷗成群結隊。

Is this a seashell?

這是貝殼嗎?

No, it's a rock.

不,這是一塊石頭。

With pail and shovel in my hand, my toes squish in cool, wet sand.

我手裡拿著鐵鍬和鏟子,我的腳趾陷進了涼爽濕潤的沙子裡。

A wave rolls in. It's way too big.

一個海浪翻滾而來。海浪太大了。

Go away, wave, so I can dig!

海浪,你走開!這樣我才能挖沙子。

Bumpy, lumpy shells ─ out from the muck.

一塊塊凹凸不平的貝殼-從淤泥中露了出來。

Spiny, shiny shells ─ a penny for luck!

多刺、閃亮的貝殼 - 還有一枚幸運幣!

My shell is tiny, a silvery pearl.

我的貝殼很小,像一顆銀色的珍珠。

Mommy's is brown with a big, twirly curl.

媽媽的貝殼是棕色的,大大的,像捲曲的漩渦。

“This shell is a home,” Mommy tells me,

「這個貝殼是一個家,」媽媽告訴我,

“Let's put it back to live in the sea.”

“我們把牠放回海裡去生活吧。”

“This shell has a secret. Hold it up to your ear.”

“這個貝殼有個秘密。把它舉到耳邊。”

“Listen,” says Mommy. “What do you hear?”

「聽,」媽咪說。 「你聽到了什麼?」

“I hear the ocean!”

「我聽到了大海的聲音!」

I count shells ─ one, two, three, four.

我數著貝殼 ─ 一、二、三、四。

Each one is different. I have many more.

每個貝殼都不一樣。我還有很多。

I count other shells ─ five, six, seven, eight.

我數著其他的貝殼 ── 五、六、七、八。

My shells are curvy ─ never straight.

我的貝殼是彎曲的 — 從來都不是直的。

Two more shells ─ numbers nine then ten.

還有兩個貝殼──第九個和第十個。

When we get home, let's count them again.

等我們回家後,我們再數一次。

We are almost home. It's been a fun day.

快到家了。今天真好玩。

So many shells ─ I’ll make a display!

這麼多貝殼——我要把它們展示出來!

One, two, three, four ─ a pretend seashell store.

一、二、三、四 ─ 假裝是一家貝殼商店。

Five, six, seven, eight ─all my shells look really great!

五、六、七、八——我所有的貝殼看起來都很棒!

Nine and ten ─ both from the sea.

第九個和第十個 ─ 都來自大海。

I brought the beach home with me!

我把海灘帶回家了!

Mollusks are animals with soft bodies that wear their skeletons on the outside : seashells!

軟體動物是身體柔軟的動物,牠們把骨骼穿在外面:就是貝殼!

Every empty seashell on the beach was once a part of an animal from the mollusk family.

海灘上每一個空貝殼都曾經是軟體動物的一部分。

Seashells are mostly made of calcium. So are our bones!

貝殼主要由鈣組成。我們的骨頭也一樣!

The best time to find seashells on the beach is in the morning or evening at low tide.

在海灘上尋找貝殼的最佳時間是早晨或傍晚退潮的時候。

Scallops have dozens of eyes to help them see predators coming from any direction.

扇貝有幾十隻眼睛,可以幫助牠們發現來自各個方向的掠食者。

Seashells can be as small as a grain of rice or as big as four feet across.

貝殼可以小到像一粒米,也可以大到四英尺寬。

There are more than one hundred thousand species of mollusks worldwide

全世界有超過十萬種軟體動物。

About half of all mollusks live in the ocean.

大約一半的軟體動物生活在海洋中。

A seashell wraps around a mollusk's body like a suit of armor.

貝殼像盔甲一樣包裹著軟體動物的身體。

It protects the sea creature living inside from predators and strong ocean currents undersea.

它保護著生活在裡頭的海洋生物避免掠食者和海底強大洋流的傷害。

Hermit crabs crawl into empty seashells and call them home.

寄居蟹爬進空貝殼裡,並把它們當作自己的家。

As hermit crabs grow bigger, they have to find larger and larger shells.

隨著寄居蟹長大,牠們必須尋找一個比一個大的貝殼。

Many clams breathe through a kind of ‘snorkel’, a body part called a siphon, when they bury themselves in sand.

許多蛤蜊在將自己埋入沙中時,會透過一種名為虹吸管的身體器官 ─ 一種類似「通氣管」的器官來呼吸。

Shells have been used throughout history for art, jewelry, money, tools, containers and buttons.

貝殼在歷史上一直被用於製作藝術品、珠寶、貨幣、工具、容器和鈕扣喔。

Kids, after listening to this story, are you eager to go to the beach to pick up seashells?

小朋友,聽完了這個故事,你是不是迫不及待地想去海邊撿貝殼了呢?

However, be careful not to pick too many, otherwise the hermit crabs would have no home.

可是,要注意一定不可以過量,要不然寄居蟹就沒有家了。

Besides, we have to respect and protect the natural environment, and never bring hermit crabs home.

並且,要尊重、保護自然環境,更不可以把寄居蟹帶回家喔。

“We must protect the natural environment.”

意思是「我們必須保護自然環境」。請跟Bear老師再說一次:

“We must protect the natural environment.”

Kids, have fun at the beach.

小朋友,祝你在海邊玩得開心。

See you next time!

我們下次見嘍!

--
Hosting provided by SoundOn

...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

Bear老師的雙語故事:bilingual、學中文、學英文By Bear Weir

  • 4.8
  • 4.8
  • 4.8
  • 4.8
  • 4.8

4.8

4 ratings


More shows like Bear老師的雙語故事:bilingual、學中文、學英文

View all
欖仁媽媽說故事 by 欖仁媽媽/ Samantha

欖仁媽媽說故事

33 Listeners

水獺媽媽巧巧話|聽巧慧說故事學台語! by 蘇巧慧

水獺媽媽巧巧話|聽巧慧說故事學台語!

52 Listeners

GK爸爸原創故事繪本 by GK爸爸說故事

GK爸爸原創故事繪本

99 Listeners

聽故事學英文 by Sandy采聿老師

聽故事學英文

64 Listeners

一起說故事 by 孩子睡了

一起說故事

104 Listeners

我們家的睡前故事 by 我們家的睡前故事

我們家的睡前故事

167 Listeners

從前從前 by 童話阿姨

從前從前

413 Listeners

媽爹講故事 by MOM&DAD

媽爹講故事

166 Listeners

豬探長推理故事集 by 如果兒童劇團

豬探長推理故事集

528 Listeners

佳佳老師說故事 by 佳佳老師

佳佳老師說故事

55 Listeners

NER Kids by NER國立教育廣播電臺

NER Kids

9 Listeners

News For Kids by ICRT

News For Kids

20 Listeners

打開小耳朵 by NER國立教育廣播電臺

打開小耳朵

28 Listeners

兒童世界報報(Broadcast 4 Kids) by 兒童世界報報

兒童世界報報(Broadcast 4 Kids)

69 Listeners

強哥為你說故事 by 如果兒童劇團

強哥為你說故事

65 Listeners