总有那么一段电影独白,或是让我们感动,或是给我们启迪,不舍得它就那么被渐渐遗忘。
Hi,亲爱的耳朵们!
我是主播Ida,关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记,可以第一时间获取音频和完整的文本内容。在那里,我还会定期推送一些电影对话中出现的英语知识点。看电影的同时,咱也把英语捡起来~
&
... more首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
如果再也不能见到你 祝你早安 午安 晚安
Christof:
Truman. You can speak.
楚门,说话吧。
I can hear you.
我可以听到你。
Truman:
Who are you?
你是谁?
Christof:
Iam the creator of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration tomillions.
我是一个节目制作人,给过无数人希望和快乐。
Truman:
Then who am I?
那么,我是谁?
Christof:
You're the star.
你是主角。
Truman:
Wasnothing real?
有什么是真的吗?
Christof:
You were real.
你是真的
That'swhat made you so good to watch.
所以才这么好看。
Listen to me, Truman.
听我说,楚门。
There'sno more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you.
外面的世界比我虚构的世界更不真实。
Thesame lies, the same deceit.
同样充满谎言,同样虚伪。
But in my world, you have nothing to fear.
但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,
Iknow you better than you know yourself.
我比你更清楚你自己。
Truman:
Younever had a camera in my head!
你没有在我的脑子里装摄影机。
Christof:
You're afraid. That's why you can'tleave.
你很害怕,所以你无法离开。
It's okay, Truman. I understand.
没关系楚门,我了解。
I have been watching you your wholelife.
你这一生我都在看着你。
I was watching when you were born.
我看着你出生,
I was watching when you took yourfirst step.
看着你学走路
I watched you on your first day of school.
看着你第一天到学校报到
The episode when you lost yourfirst tooth.
你第一次掉牙
You can't leave, Truman.
你不能离开楚门
You belong here…With me.
你属于这里…和我一起吧。
Talk to me. Say something.
说话啊,什么都可以。
Must say something, god damn it!You're on television!
快说话 这里是电视直播
You're live to the whole world!
全球现场直播
Truman:
In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening andgood night.
以防以后我再也见不到你们了,预祝你们午安和晚安
Hahaha! Yeah!
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
缘分是个连绵词 最美不过一瞬间
Alright, I have an aittedly insane idea,
我突然冒出了一个想法
but if I don’t ask you this,
如果不说出来
it’s just, uh, you know, it’s gonna haunt me the rest of mylife.
我余生都会不安的
what?
什么
Um…I want to keep talking to you, you know.
我还想和你聊天
I have no idea what your situation is, but, uh,
我不知道你接下来的安排
but I feel I like we have some kind of, uh, connection. Right?
但我感觉到我们之间有种感应 不是吗
Yeah, me too.
我也感觉到了
Well, great. So listen, so here is the deal.
这样吧 在维也纳停留
This is what we should do.
我们这样干吧
You should get off the train with me here in Vienna.
我们在这下车
and come check out the capital
去城里转一转
What?
什么
Come on, It’s be fun. Come on.
来吧 一定很好玩 来吧
What would we do?
我们干什么呢
Umm,I don’t know.
我不知道
AllI know is
我只知道
I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at 9:30.
我要赶明早9:30的飞机
andI don’t really have enough money for a hotel,
而且我没钱住酒店了
soI was just going to walk around,
今晚我会四处转转
and it would be a lot more fun if you came with me
如果你能和我在一起肯定会更有趣的
And if turn out to be some kind of psycho,
如果我是疯子
you know, you just get on the next train.
你就坐下班车回巴黎
Alright, alright.Think of it like this.
好的 好的 你这么想,
Jump ahead 10, 20 years, okay? And you're married.
时间一下来到10年 20年之后 你结婚了
Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy that it used to have.
你的婚姻已经没有了往日的激情
You start to blame your husband.
你开始抱怨你的丈夫
You start to think about all those guys you've met in your life...
你开始回想你一生中曾遇见过的所有男人...
and what might have happened if you'd picked up with one of them,right?
设想选择他们中的一个,你的生命会有什么不同
Well, I'm one of those guys. That's me.
我就是那些家伙中的一个,我啊
So think of this as time travel...
就当这是个时空旅行...
from then, to now, to find out what you're missing out on.
从那时回到现在,看看你当时错过了什么。
See, what this really could be is a gigantic favor...
看,那真的会对你和你未来的丈夫有极大的好处...
to both you and your future husband to find out that you're not missing out anything.
你会发现你并未错过任何东西
I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, boring.
我只是个和他一样的失败者, 没有目标,无聊
And you made the right choice, and you're really happy.
而你做了正确的选择,并为此而开心。
Let me get my bag.
我去拿包
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
如果我知道如何忘记你,该有多好
Jack Twist:
I’ll tell you what
我来告诉你为什么
we could have a good life together!
我们本来可以相伴度过美好的一生
Fucking real good life!
真正的美好生活
Had us a place of our own!
有个属于我们自己的地方
But you didn't want it, Ennis!
是你并不想那样,恩尼斯!
So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain!
所以我们只剩下断背山
Everything's built on that!
一切都起源于断背山
That's all we got, boy, fucking all.
而那却是我们的一切,仅有的一切
So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest!
如果你不知道别的,至少应该清楚这一点
God damn it. You count the damn few times…
妈的 你算一下我们在一起几次
that we have been together in nearly twenty years
但是我们已经认识将近20年了
and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on
你自己看看你栓的我多苦
and then you ask me ut Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needingsomething I don't hardly never get.
然而你竟然说要杀了我,就因为我到墨西哥寻找从你身上得不到的安慰
You have no idea how bad it gets!
你根本就不知道那有多痛苦
I'm not you... I can't make it on a couple high-altitude fucks once or twice a year!
我不是你…不能只靠那一两次相聚支撑一年
You are too much for me Ennis.
恩尼斯,你对我来说太重要了
you son of a whoreson bitch!
你这个狗娘养的
I wish I knew how to quit you!
真希望我能知道怎样离开你
Ennis: [crying]
Then why don't you?
那你为什么不走呢
Why don't you just let me be, uhn ?
为什么不放过我?
It's because of you, Jack, that I'm like this!
都是因为你,我才会变成这样的
I am nothing... I am nowhere...
什么都不是…哪都去不了…
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
“这是我一天当中最喜欢的时光,载着你”
“这是我一天中最痛苦的时候,离开你”
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
每当我为世界的现状感到沮丧时
I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.
我就会想到伦敦 希思罗机场的接机室
General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed
公众一致认为,我们生活在一个充满贪婪与憎恶的世界里
but I don't see that.
但我却不这么认为
Seems to me that love is everywhere.
对我来说,真爱无所不在
Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.
它可能并不起眼,也上不了报纸头条 但它的的确确存在着
Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,
它存在于父子、母女、夫妻...
boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.
...男朋友、女朋友,还有老朋友之间
When the planes hit the Twin Towers,
据我所知,当飞机快撞上世贸大厦时...
none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,
乘客们从飞机上打出的电话 没有一通的内容是有关憎恨的
they were all messages of love.
它们全部是爱的留言
If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around,
如果你留心找找,我确信你会发现,真爱其实无所不在
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
这仍是一部很诺兰的电影,镜头切换得让人头晕,时间线和故事线不断交叉。影片用下面的这段话开头,又用其结尾。导演似乎也在用这种魔术的手法与观众互动。
Every magic trick consists of three parts, or acts.
每一场魔术表演都有三个步骤
The first part is called "the pledge."
第一个步骤是“以虚代实”
The magician shows you something ordinary.
魔术师先秀出一个真实的东西
The second act is called "the turn."
第二个步骤是“偷天换日”
The magician takes the ordinary something
魔术师利用这个普通的东西
and makes it into something extraordinary.
做出令人叹为观止的表演
But you wouldn't clap yet
但是你还不会鼓掌
because making something disappear isn't enough.
因为把东西变不见还不够
You have to bring it back.
你必须把它变回来
Now you're looking for the secret.
现在你想找出秘诀
But you won't find it, because, of course, you're not really looking.
但是绝对找不到 因为你没有真正在看
You don't really want to work it out.
你并不是真的想知道
You want to be fooled.
你想要被骗
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
如果现实的压力让自己无法喘息,或许可以暂时逃离。
The next day, after work, we just went to the beach.
第二天,下班后,我们去了海边
Far away from anything.
远离一切
Everything.
远离所有尘嚣
Just Christopher and me.
只有克里斯托弗和我两个人
(-Did you see me? -Yeah.
—你看到我了吗?—看到了)
Far away from buses and noise,
远离公车,噪音
and a constant disappointment in my ten-gallon head,
和我“无敌大头”里充斥不断的失望
and myself.
远离自我
(-Chris, thank you very much. -Well, thank you, Dean
—谢谢你,克里斯 —谢谢,迪安
-Take care. -You made all the right moves here.
—保重 —你的选择很明智
Thanks, Chris
谢谢,克里斯)
Because when I was young
我小时候
and I'd get an A on a history test or whatever.
历史还是什么考了个甲
I'd get this good feeling about all the things that I could be.
当时我有种能成为任何栋梁之才的感觉
And then I never became any of them.
但结果却什么也没成
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
(Let's drive)
(wow)
I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters
我不知道自己是否还有时间继续写信给你
Because I might be too busy trying to participate
因为我正忙于和这个世界进行更多的接触
So, if this does end up being the last letter
所以,如果这会成为我寄给你的最后一封信
I just want you to know that
我想告诉你
I was in a bad place before I started high school
在高中之前 我的生活很不好
And you helped me
而你带我找到了光明
Even if you didn't know what I was talking about
即使你不明白我在说什么
Or know someone who's gone through it
不知道这一切是谁的经历 也无需在意
It made me not feel alone
这些一度使我不再感到孤独
Because I know there are people who say
因为我知道有些人不会相信
all of these things don't happen
这是一个真实的故事
And there are people
还有些人
who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17
活到17岁之后便忘却了16岁时自己的模样
I know these will all be stories someday
我知道这一切终会成为往事
And our pictures will become old photographs
我们的面容会定格在泛黄的老照片里
And we'll all become somebody's mom or dad
我们也终将为人父母
But right now
但是现在
these moments are not stories
这些瞬间还未过去
This is happening
故事正在发生
I am here
而我就在这里
And I am looking at hre
正凝望着她
And she is so beautiful
她是那样地美丽
I can see it
我看见了
This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
这一刻 你知道你不是悲剧的主角
You are alive
你充满生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起来 看着灯火阑珊的夜色
And everything that makes you wonder
一切都让你惊叹不已
And you are listening to that song on that drive
听着音乐 急速穿过明暗交错的隧道
With the people you love most in this world
和最无可替代的两人一起
And in this moment
此时此刻
I swear...
我敢说
We are infinite.
我们 拥有无限
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
“你知道吗 克拉克”
“你大概是我现在每天醒来的唯一动力了”
Clark.
克拉克
A few weeks should have passed by the time you read this.
当你读到这封信的时候应该是几个星期之后了
If you followed the instructions, you'll be in Paris
如果你听了我的话 现在应该在巴黎
on one of those chairs
坐在街边某把
that never sit quite level on the pavement.
永远都坐不稳的椅子上
I hope it's still sunny.
希望那时依然阳光灿烂
Across the bridge to your
右手边那座桥的对岸
right you will see L'Artisan Parfumeur.
你会看到阿蒂仙香水店
You should try the scent called Papillons Extreme.
去试试那款追逐蝴蝶
I aways did think it would smell great on you.
我一直觉得会很适合你
There are a few things I wanted to say and couldn't,
有几件事情是我想说但没有开口的
because you would have got all
因为我担心你听了后会太过激动
emotional and you wouldn't have let me finish.
让我无法继续说下去
So, here it is.
听好了
When you get back home,
你回家之后
Michael Lawler will give you access to a bank account
迈克尔•劳勒会给你一个银行账户
that contains enough to give you a new beginning.
里面的钱足够让你开始全新的生活了
Don't start paniking.
先别着急
It's not enough for you to sit around for the rest of your life,
这笔钱可不够你下半辈子游手好闲
but it should buy you your freedom.
但应该能给你足够的自由
At least from that little town we both call home.
至少不用被束缚在那个我们称之为家的小镇
Live boldly, Clark.
大胆地生活吧 克拉克
Push yourself.
勇往直前
Don't settle.
永不妥协
Wear those stripy legs with pride.
骄傲地穿上你的条纹连裤袜
Knowing you still have possibilities is a luxury.
知道自己还拥有机会其实是一种奢侈
Knowing I might have given
能让你多拥有一些机会
them to you has eased something for me.
也能让我欣慰
So, this is it.
那么就这样吧
You are scored on my heart, Clark.
克拉克 你在我的心上留下了印记
You were from the first day you walked in
就在你第一天出现在我面前时
with your sweet smile and your ridiculous clothes.
伴着你甜美的笑容和滑稽的衣服
And your bad jokes
还有蹩脚的笑话
and your complete inability to ever hide a single thing you felt.
和你不懂掩饰自己的每一丝情感
Don't think of me too often.
不要经常想念我
I don't want you getting sad.
我不想让你伤心
Just live well.
好好活着
Just live.
好好的就行
I'll be walking beside you every step of the way.
我会陪伴在身边 和你并肩前行
Love, Will.
爱你的威尔
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
如果有痛苦,就去照料;如果有火焰,不要掐熄。永远去享受自己的选择,酸甜苦辣都是滋味。
When you least expect it,
天意难测
nature has cunning ways of finding your weakest spot.
造化总是弄人 难免有些残忍
Just... remember I'm here.
但是 记得我一直都在
Right now you may not want to feel anything.
现在你可能不想去感受什么
Maybe you never wanted to feel anything.
或许你从来不希望去感受什么
And uh, maybe it's not me
或许你不愿意向我
you'll want to speak about these things.
倾吐这些事情
But uh... feel something you obviously did.
但是... 坦然接受你的切实感受吧
Look, you had a beautiful friendship.
听着 你经历了一段美妙的友谊
Maybe more than a friendship.
也许不只是友谊
And I envy you.
我很羡慕你
My place, most parents would hope the whole thing goes away,
换做是大多数父母会希望这整件事早点过去
pray their sons land on their feet. But...
会祈祷他们的孩子重归正常 可是...
I am not such a parent.
我不是那样的父母
We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster.
为了能快更快地痊愈 我们从自己身上剥夺了太多东西
that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty.
以至于人到而立之年 感情就已经干涸
And have less to offer each time we start with someone new.
之后每开始一段新的感情 所能投入的心力都愈发微薄
But to make yourself feel nothing so as not to feel anything...
如果为了避免为情所困 就封闭自己所有的情感
what a waste.
是何等的浪费
Have I spoken out of turn?
我是不是说太多了?
Then I'll say one more thing.
那我就再多说一点吧
It will clear the air.
说了你就明白了
I may have come close,
我也有过机会
But I never had what you two have.
但最终没能拥有你们所拥有的一切
Something always... held me back,
总有无谓事物 让我踌躇
or stood in the way.
又或是阻拦我的脚步
How you live your life is your business.
你想怎样去生活 由你自己做主
Just... remember,
但 你要记住
Our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once.
上天赐予我们的心灵和身体只有一次
And... before you know it, your heart's worn out, and,
而在你领悟之前 你的心已经疲惫不堪了
And, as your body, there comes a point when no one looks at it,
至于你的身体 总有一天将无人问津
much less wants to come near it.
更不会有人愿意靠近
Right now there's sorrow... pain...
当下你所经受的悲伤和痛苦
Don't kill it,
不要轻易扼杀掉
and with it the joy you've felt.
因为与之相连的 是彼此纯粹的快乐
Does mom know?
妈妈知道吗?
I don't think she does.
我想她并不知道
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
The podcast currently has 9 episodes available.
410 Listeners
19 Listeners
18 Listeners
10 Listeners
16 Listeners
78 Listeners
16 Listeners
33 Listeners
4 Listeners
14 Listeners
51 Listeners
230 Listeners
6 Listeners
6 Listeners
172 Listeners