0:00 2010年英语专业四级 对话1
1:27 2010年英语专业四级 对话2
3:09 2010年英语专业四级 对话3
2010年英语专业四级 对话1
OK, so let's go through the travel details again.
好,我们再检查一遍旅行细节。
Two adults, 8 days in Britain, from April 26th to May 3rd, flying from Beijing to London and back with Air China, and you're in a double room.
两个成年人,从4月26日到5月3日,在英国呆8天,从北京飞到伦敦,然后和中国航空一起回来,你们住的是双人房间。
Yes, that's right. Umm, do you know what the flight times are?
是的,是这样的。嗯,你们知道飞行时间吗?
The outward flight from Beijing is, um...let me see...Yes, 10:30 in the morning.
从北京起飞的班机是,嗯......让我看看…是的,上午10点半。
And the return is, I think it's early evening. Yes, 7:15. Fifteen past seven in the evening. Local time, that is.
返程是,我想是傍晚。是的,7:15。晚上七点十五分。当地时间。
Right, that's fine. Oh, sorry, I can't remember what else you include in the price apart from the air tickets. Is it all meals or just breakfast?
对了,这很好。哦,对不起,我不记得除了飞机票之外,你们还包括什么的价格了。是所有的饭还是仅仅是早餐?
Yes, it's full board, so all meals, and transport from the airport to your hotel.Everything is included.
是的,包三餐,所有的餐点,还有从机场到旅馆的交通。一切都包括在内。
Now, can you tell me if you need travel insurance?
现在,你们能告诉我是否需要旅行保险吗?
OK, well, that's an extra 300 yuan each. Is that OK?
好的,那么,每人多出300元。这样可以吗?
Well, there is no choice, is there? I mean, we have to have it, don't we?
好吧,没有别的选择,是吗?我是说,我们必须买保险,不是吗?
Yes, I'm afraid so.
是的,恐怕是这样的。
2010年英语专业四级 对话2
Pan-Pacific Tours. How can I help you?
泛太平洋旅游。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. Can I speak to Mark, please?
下午好。请马克听电话好吗?
Speaking.
请讲。
Oh, hello, Mark. This is Linda from Johnson & Sons Events.
哦,你好,马克。我是“约翰逊父子公司”的琳达。
Hello, Linda. What can I do for you?
你好,琳达。我能为您效劳吗?
I was just wanting to clear up a few details of the conference events we'reorganizing.
我只是想弄清楚我们正在组织的会议活动的一些细节。
Right. What do you need to know?
好的。你需要知道什么?
Well,first, I've got to have numbers-delegates to the conference, their husbands, or wives and soon-for the transport, as much as anything else.
好的,首先,我需要一些数字——参加会议的代表人数,他们的丈夫或妻子等等——交通方面的,还有其他的东西。
So far, we've got 183 who've booked up, and we might get a few more.
到目前为止,我们已经有183人预定了,可能还会有更多。
Does that include husbands and wives as well?
这也包括丈夫和妻子吗?
Not really. I'll e-mail you the extra number because I haven't counted them yet.
不包括。我会把多余的人数发邮件告诉你,因为我还没有数过。
Fine.
好的。
And there will be six guest speakers.
届时将有六位嘉宾发言。
Six?
六位?
Yes, who want picking up from the airport by car, not in your fleet of buses.
是的,他们想要有车去机场接,不是做你的大巴。
Right. You'll let me know when they're arriving, won't you?
好的。他们到达时你会告诉我的,是吗?
Just as soon as I know.
我知道了马上告诉你。
Now,special events. You wanted a local-style dance for the opening ceremony, didn't you?
现在,特别活动。你想在开幕式上跳一段当地风格的舞蹈,是吗?
It would be great! I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.
那太好了!我相信每个人都会喜欢的。
And we'll have to fly the dancers in specially.
我们还得专门让舞者飞进去。
Sure.
好的。
And then after the welcoming feast, there's going to be a piano performance, right?
在欢迎宴会之后,会有一场钢琴表演,对吧?
Yes,but we have to contact the airline company about it. They're sponsoring the event.
是的,但是我们必须联系航空公司。这是他们的赞助。
So we'll send the bill direct to them for it.
所以我们会直接把账单寄给他们。
You could do.
你可以那么做。
Well, that's all my queries for the time being.
好了,这就是我目前所有的疑问了。
OK. If you need anything else, just pick up the phone or drop me an e-mail.
好的。如果你还需要什么,拿起电话或给我发一封电子邮件。
I will. Thanks, bye!
我会的。谢谢,拜拜!
Bye.
拜拜。
2010年英语专业四级 对话3
Sorry, I'm late, James.
对不起,我迟到了,詹姆斯。
It's all right, Mary. Where have you been?
没关系,玛丽。你去哪儿了?
At the police station.
警察局。
Where?!
哪里?
At the police station. I've lost my briefcase.
警察局。我的公文包丢了。
Oh, no. What happened? Was there anything important in it?
哦,不。发生了什么事?里面有什么重要的东西吗?
Yes, my cheque book, all the papers I need for work, my appointment book...
是的,我的支票簿,所有我工作需要的文件,我的预约簿.…….
Oh, that's terrible! How did you lose your briefcase?
哦,那真是太可怕了!你的公文包是怎么丢的?
Well,as you know, I was with my client at a meeting all morning, and we had lunch together!
嗯,你知道,我整个上午都在和我的客户开会,然后我们一起吃午饭。
After lunch, I went shopping. And when I wanted to buy something, I couldn't find my cheque book.
午饭后,我去购物。我想买东西时,找不到我的支票簿。
Then I remembered that it was in my briefcase. And my briefcase was in my car.
然后我想起它在我的公文包里。我的公文包在我的车上。
So you went back to your car?
所以你去你的车上了?
Yes, I went back to my car. No briefcase. But luckily, my laptop was there.
是的,我回到我的车里。没有公文包。但幸运的是,我的笔记本电脑在那里。
And then you went to the police?
然后你去报警了?
Not immediately. Before I went to the police station, I called my client's office. No luck. He said the briefcase wasn't there.
没有马上报警。在我去警察局之前,我给客户的办公室打了电话。不幸运的是。他说公文包不在。
Ur...Excuse me, I got a phone call. Yes? Yes, there is. Mary Hopkins.
你的....….对不起,我接到一个电话。是吗?是的。玛丽·霍普金斯。
Oh, really? I'll tell her. It was very kind of you to call. Bye.
哦,真的吗?我会告诉她的。你打电话来真是太好了。再见。
Who was that?
是谁啊?
That was the manager of the Riverside Restaurant. Just after lunch today, he found a briefcase under a table.
那是河滨饭店的经理。今天午饭刚过,他在桌子底下找到一个公文包。
When he opened the case, he found a lot of papers. He said they had the name of our company on them.
当他打开时,他发现了许多文件。他说上面有我们公司的名字。
And he found a cheque book with the name of Hopkins on it. M. Hopkins. M for Mary.
他发现了一本支票簿,上面写着霍普金斯。M·霍普金斯。M是指玛丽。
Ah,thank God.
啊,感谢上帝。