**Disclaimer: The following podcast includes personal experiences with psychedelic substances in countries where their use is decriminalized or culturally practiced. This is not medical or legal advice, nor is it an encouragement to try them.Psychedelics can have powerful psychological effects and should only be approached with care, awareness, and in accordance with the laws of your country.
Please listen with an open heart and a discerning mind.
**声明提醒:本节目包含我在某些国家进行的个人心灵探索经验,其中涉及合法或文化上被接受的谜唤植物。这不是医疗建议,也不是鼓励任何人去尝试相关物质。谜唤体验可能带来强烈的心理作用,应谨慎对待,并完全遵循你所在地区的法律与规定。
欢迎你用开放的心聆听,也请保持清明的判断。
�️Lily:
Welcome to Fly with Lily, where we rise early, learn deeply, and live freely.
欢迎来到《Fly with Lily》,我们一起早起、深学、自在人生。
April showers bring May flowers. But this April… something else was blooming inside me.
四月的雨会带来五月的花,但今年四月,在我内心开花的,是更不可思议的东西。
�第一段:Pai 遇见 Edu(Meeting Edu in Pai)
In early April, I left Chiang Mai and headed to the dreamy mountain town of Pai.
四月初,我离开清迈,前往梦幻山城拜县。
On my second day there, I met Edu—a Muay Thai trainee from the Canary Islands of Spain.
抵达的第二天,我认识了 Edu,一位来自西班牙加那利群岛的泰拳训练者。
To my surprise, we clicked immediately. We had so much in common!
令我惊讶的是,我们一见如故,发现彼此竟有好多共通点!
We both had traveled to only one South American country—Peru.
我们都只去过一个南美国家,就是秘鲁。
And guess what? We both tried Ayahuasca there.
你猜怎样?我们都在那里体验过死藤水。
Even crazier, we were both heading back to Chiang Mai on the same Friday—
me for a Thai dance performance, and him for a Muay Thai fight.
更巧的是,我们同一天周五都要回清迈,我要去跳泰舞,他则要参加拳击赛。
�第二段:泰舞、拳击与新年狂欢(Performances & Songkran)
That week was magical. He came to see my Thai dance performance, and I went to cheer for his Muay Thai match.
那几天真像一场梦。他来看我跳泰舞,我也去为他的比赛加油。
There was definitely a spark between us, but we had different future plans.
我们之间确实有些火花,但我们的未来规划不同。
We talked openly and maturely, and agreed to stay friends.
我们很成熟地谈开,决定做朋友就好。
Then came Songkran—Thailand’s water festival.
接着就是泰国新年泼水节!
We ran around like kids with water guns, ice buckets, and laughter.
我们像小孩一样奔跑、拿着水枪和冰桶,疯狂大笑。
Those moments reminded me of how beautiful it is to play.
那些时刻让我想起:“玩”其实是一种祝福。
�第三段:遇见 Evert 与魔幻体验(Meeting Evert & the Mushroom Trip)
After all the fun, I returned to Pai a little sick and tired.
狂欢过后,我带着一点感冒回到了拜县。
There, my another new friend, Evert, who I had met in Chiang Mai during Songkran. He was planning a trip to Pai too.
在那里,我一位我在泰国新年在清迈认识的新朋友 Evert,他也正打算来 Pai 度假。
The second time we met… he showed up at my room—with magic mushrooms.
第二次见面,他竟然带着蘑菇来我房间。
It was my first time trying mushrooms.
那是我第一次尝试蘑菇。
I saw beauty so intense, it brought tears to my eyes.
我看到的美景让我感动到落泪。
I also went deep into self-reflection.
我也进入了很深层的内在反思。
�第四段:内在觉醒与持续探索(Inner Awakening)
After that first time, I actually tried mushrooms two more times.
那次之后,我又尝试了两次蘑菇。
One time, I was completely alone.
有一次,是我独自在房间里进行的。
The other time, I was with a healer I met at a hot spring in Pai.
另一次,是和一位在 Pai 的温泉遇见的疗愈师一起,那次非常特别。
She created a safe, sacred space for us, and I saw so much more.
她为我们营造了一个安全而神圣的空间,而我看见的东西更多了。
Not just with my eyes—but with my heart.
不只是用眼睛,而是用心。
Each experience brought new clarity, healing, and wonder.
每一次的体验,都带来新的清明、疗愈与惊奇。
� 结语(Reflection & Call to Action)
This April reminded me:
The most magical journeys don’t always happen across countries—they happen inside.
这个四月提醒了我,最神奇的旅程不一定跨越国界,而是发生在我们内心深处。
What did April awaken in you?
你的四月,又唤醒了你什么呢?
Thanks for joining me on this journey.
感谢你与我同行。
Don’t forget to subscribe, share your thoughts, and join Fly with Lily to grow with us.
别忘了订阅、留言,还有加入我5月20日即将开展的七日晨光觉醒旅程Seven Days of Morning Awakening,赶快到 flywiithlily.com 下载我们的离开舒适圈中英语挑战手册,如果已经注册过邮箱的朋友很快的你在邮箱里就会接受到邀请!和Lily一起进行华丽变身、成长、冒险!