⚠️ Disclaimer: The following podcast includes personal experiences with psychedelic substances in countries where their use is decriminalized or culturally practiced. This is not medical or legal advice, nor is it an encouragement to try them.Psychedelics can have powerful psychological effects and should only be approached with care, awareness, and in accordance with the laws of your country.
Please listen with an open heart and a discerning mind.
⚠️聲明提醒:本節目包含我在某些國家進行的個人心靈探索經驗,其中涉及合法或文化上被接受的迷幻植物。這不是醫療建議,也不是鼓勵任何人去嘗試相關物質。迷幻體驗可能帶來強烈的心理作用,應謹慎對待,並完全遵循你所在地區的法律與規定。
歡迎你用開放的心聆聽,也請保持清明的判斷。
🎙️Lily:
Welcome to Fly with Lily, where we rise early, learn deeply, and live freely.
歡迎來到《Fly with Lily》,我們一起早起、深學、自在人生。
April showers bring May flowers. But this April… something else was blooming inside me.
四月的雨會帶來五月的花,但今年四月,在我內心開花的,是更不可思議的東西。
🔹第一段:Pai 遇見 Edu(Meeting Edu in Pai)
In early April, I left Chiang Mai and headed to the dreamy mountain town of Pai.
四月初,我離開清邁,前往夢幻山城拜縣。
On my second day there, I met Edu—a Muay Thai trainee from the Canary Islands of Spain.
抵達的第二天,我認識了 Edu,一位來自西班牙加那利群島的泰拳訓練者。
To my surprise, we clicked immediately. We had so much in common!
令我驚訝的是,我們一見如故,發現彼此竟有好多共通點!
We both had traveled to only one South American country—Peru.
我們都只去過一個南美國家,就是秘魯。
And guess what? We both tried Ayahuasca there.
你猜怎樣?我們都在那裡體驗過死藤水。
Even crazier, we were both heading back to Chiang Mai on the same Friday—
me for a Thai dance performance, and him for a Muay Thai fight.
更巧的是,我們同一天週五都要回清邁,我要去跳泰舞,他則要參加拳擊賽。
🔹第二段:泰舞、拳擊與新年狂歡(Performances & Songkran)
That week was magical. He came to see my Thai dance performance,
and I went to cheer for his Muay Thai match.
那幾天真像一場夢。他來看我跳泰舞,我也去為他的比賽加油。
There was definitely a spark between us, but we had different future plans.
我們之間確實有些火花,但我們的未來規劃不同。
We talked openly and maturely, and agreed to stay friends.
我們很成熟地談開,決定做朋友就好。
Then came Songkran—Thailand’s water festival.
接著就是泰國新年潑水節!
We ran around like kids with water guns, ice buckets, and laughter.
我們像小孩一樣奔跑、拿著水槍和冰桶,瘋狂大笑。
Those moments reminded me of how beautiful it is to play.
那些時刻讓我想起:「玩」其實是一種祝福。
🔹第三段:遇見 Evert 與魔幻體驗(Meeting Evert & the Mushroom Trip)
After all the fun, I returned to Pai a little sick and tired.
狂歡過後,我帶著一點感冒回到了拜縣。
There, my another new friend, Evert, who I had met in Chiang Mai during Songkran. He was planning a trip to Pai too.
在那裡,我一位我在泰國新年在清邁認識的新朋友 Evert,他也正打算來 Pai 度假。
The second time we met… he showed up at my room—with magic mushrooms.
第二次見面,他竟然帶著魔幻蘑菇來我房間。
It was my first time trying mushrooms.
那是我第一次嘗試蘑菇。
I saw beauty so intense, it brought tears to my eyes.
我看到的美景讓我感動到落淚。
I also went deep into self-reflection.
我也進入了很深層的內在反思。
🔹第四段:內在覺醒與持續探索(Inner Awakening)
After that first time, I actually tried mushrooms two more times.
那次之後,我又嘗試了兩次蘑菇。
One time, I was completely alone.
有一次,是我獨自在房間裡進行的。
The other time, I was with a healer I met at a hot spring in Pai.
另一次,是和一位在 Pai 的溫泉遇見的療癒師一起,那次非常特別。
She created a safe, sacred space for us, and I saw so much more.
她為我們營造了一個安全而神聖的空間,而我看見的東西更多了。
Not just with my eyes—but with my heart.
不只是用眼睛,而是用心。
Each experience brought new clarity, healing, and wonder.
每一次的體驗,都帶來新的清明、療癒與驚奇。
🔚 結語(Reflection & Call to Action)
This April reminded me:
The most magical journeys don’t always happen across countries—they happen inside.
這個四月提醒了我,最神奇的旅程不一定跨越國界,而是發生在我們內心深處。
What did April awaken in you?
你的四月,又喚醒了你什麼呢?
Thanks for joining me on this journey.
感謝你與我同行。
Don’t forget to subscribe, share your thoughts, and join Fly with Lily to grow with us.
別忘了訂閱、留言,還有加入我5月20日即將開展的七日晨光覺醒旅程Seven Days of Morning Awakening,趕快到 flywiithlily.com 下載我們的離開舒適圈中英語挑戰手冊,如果已經註冊過郵箱的朋友很快的你在郵箱裡就會接受到邀請!和Lily一起進行華麗變身、成長、冒險!