5分鐘情境英文馬上用 | MJ英語 | MJ English

(中英逐字稿) 聽完這集,機場英語也難不倒你! 隨時隨地都能派上用場


Listen Later


▶👍【留言支持我們】


https://youtu.be/Jinbgtzgkq4

▶🍭【贊助支持我們】

https://bit.ly/2XPtRCT

▶🤝【成為會員支持我們】

www.youtube.com/channel/UC71N5gYCpweE6ddRnqSwkNw/join


Right. So, today we're going to deep dive into some super practical English.

** 好的,今天我們要深入探討一些非常實用的英文。**

Okay. For the airport.

** 好,主要是針對機場情境。**

I like it. For anybody traveling internationally.

** 我喜歡這主題,特別是給那些要出國旅行的人。**

Yeah. And you know, this is good if you think about it.

** 對啊,你想想看,這真的很實用。**

Even for seasoned travelers, having those little phrases to kind of smooth things over.

** 即使是經驗豐富的旅客,知道這些小短句也能讓事情更順利。**

Smooth things over. Yeah. Exactly. Yeah.

** 讓一切順暢,對,完全正確。**

Can really make a difference and reduce stress.

** 這真的可以帶來很大的不同,減少壓力。**

Absolutely. So, we've got this YouTube video.

** 完全正確,所以我們找到了一部 YouTube 影片。**

Okay. From MJ English.

** 是的,來自 MJ English 頻道。**

And we're just going to kind of take a look at it and pull out some key phrases.

** 我們要來看一下這影片,挑出一些重要的短句。**

Nice. That we think will help.

** 很好,我們認為這些會對你有幫助。**

All right. Yeah. So, let's do it.

** 好的,那我們開始吧。**



You arrive at the airport. Okay. What's the first thing you got to do?

** 你到了機場,然後第一件要做的事情是什麼?**

Well, you got to check in, right?

** 當然是辦理登機報到,對吧?**

Check in. Yeah.

** 登機報到,沒錯。**

Yeah. So, you can ask.

** 對,你可以這樣問。**

So, instead of just asking like, "Where's the check-in counter?"

** 與其只問「登機櫃檯在哪裡?」**

Right. Which, you know, you can.

** 當然,這麼問是可以的。**

Of course.

** 沒錯。**

Yeah. You can also maybe try to be a little bit more proactive and ask, "Can I check in online for this flight?"

** 但你也可以更主動一點,問:「這班飛機可以在線上辦理登機嗎?」**

Oh, that's good. You know, to save yourself some time.

** 哦,這很好,這樣可以省下不少時間。**

Yeah, that's really good. Maybe avoid some lines.

** 對,這真的很棒,還能避免排隊。**


What about luggage?

** 那行李呢?**

Oh, yeah. What are some good luggage phrases?

** 哦,對,有哪些實用的行李相關短句?**

Well, you know, sometimes those weight limits can be a little tricky.

** 嗯,有時候行李的重量限制可能會讓人有點困惑。**

So, you don't want to get to the counter and have your bag be overweight.

** 所以你不想到了櫃檯才發現行李超重。**

Right. So, you could ask, "What's the weight limit for checked luggage?"

** 對,所以你可以問:「托運行李的重量限制是多少?」**

That's a good one. Yeah, I like that.

** 這是一個很好的句子,我喜歡。**


And what if you have something fragile? You want to make sure they know to be careful with it.

** 那如果你有易碎品呢?你一定想讓他們知道要小心處理。**

Yeah. So, you can say, "Can you put a fragile tag on my luggage?"

** 對,所以你可以說:「可以幫我的行李貼上易碎標籤嗎?」**

That's a good one. Yeah.

** 這句很實用,對。**


Okay. So, we made it through check-in. All right. We're checked in.

** 好了,我們完成了登機報到。**

Now, now we got to go through security.

** 現在,我們要通過安檢。**

Security. I always get a little… It can be a little bit stressful.

** 安檢,這部分總是讓我有點緊張。**

Yeah. Because even though there's signs, it's not always clear.

** 對,雖然有標示,但有時候看起來不太清楚。**

Yeah. Sometimes it's a little bit confusing.

** 是啊,有時候真的會有點讓人困惑。**


So, what kind of questions can we ask?

** 那我們可以問哪些問題?**

So, if you're not sure if you need to take your laptop out of your bag.

** 比如說,如果你不確定筆電需不需要拿出來。**

You can ask them, "Do I need to take my laptop out of my bag?"

** 你可以問:「我需要把筆電從包包裡拿出來嗎?」**

Right. Or, "Can I bring this water bottle through?"

** 或者說:「這瓶水可以帶過安檢嗎?」**

Oh, these are good. Yeah, just to be sure.

** 哦,這些句子很好用,確保沒問題。**

Yeah. Clear communication is key.

** 對,清楚的溝通是關鍵。**


Yes. It's for everyone's safety and your own peace of mind.

** 是的,這是為了大家的安全,也讓你自己更安心。**

That's good. Okay. So, so we're through security. We made it.

** 這很重要,好,我們通過安檢了,搞定了。**

Now, we got to find our gate.

** 現在我們需要找到登機口。**

Yeah. What can we ask to find the gate?

** 對,那我們可以問什麼來找到登機口呢?**

So, you could ask, of course, "Where is gate number ___?"

** 當然你可以問:「___號登機口在哪裡?」**

But you could also, you know, engage with the staff a little bit. Maybe ask, "Is there a lounge near this gate?"

** 但你也可以跟工作人員聊聊,問:「這個登機口附近有貴賓室嗎?」**

Oh, good one. Yeah.

** 哦,這是個好問題,對。**

You know what else?

** 你知道還可以問什麼嗎?**

What's that?

** 什麼呢?**

You could ask where there's good coffee.

** 你可以問哪裡有好喝的咖啡。**

Oh, that's a good idea.

** 哦,這是個好主意。**

Yeah. Especially if it's an early morning flight. You need that caffeine.

** 對,特別是早班機的時候,咖啡因真的很重要。**


Okay. So, we found the gate. All right. We had our coffee. We're caffeinated.

** 好,我們找到了登機口,喝了咖啡,補充了能量。**

Now we're just waiting.

** 現在我們就在等待。**

Now we're waiting. But then the flight's delayed.

** 我們等著,然後班機延誤了。**

Yeah. Flight delays happen. So annoying.

** 對啊,航班延誤常有,真的很煩。**

But, you know, instead of just getting frustrated, why not ask, "Why is the flight delayed?"

** 但與其煩躁,不如問:「為什麼班機延誤了?」**

Okay. Right? Or, "When is the new estimated departure time?"

** 好的,或者說:「新的預計起飛時間是什麼時候?」**

These are good questions.

** 這些都是很實用的問題。**

Yeah. Just to get some information so you know what to expect.

** 對,這樣可以獲得一些資訊,知道接下來會怎樣。**


And while we're waiting, we could also ask about, oh yeah, like changing seats.

** 等候的時候,我們還可以問,比如說換座位。**

Right. Seat changes, upgrades.

** 對,換座位或升艙。**

Yeah. You never know. It's worth a shot.

** 對,你永遠不知道,試試看總是值得的。**

Worth a try. So, yeah, you could say, "Is it possible to change my seat?"

** 值得試試,所以你可以問:「可以幫我換座位嗎?」**

Yeah. Or, "Is there a chance for an upgrade?"

** 或者說:「有升艙的可能嗎?」**


All right. So, we've made it through. We made it through check-in. Security. Found our gate.

** 好了,我們完成了登機報到、通過了安檢,也找到了登機口。**

We're waiting for our flight. We're ready to go.

** 我們等著登機,準備出發。**

Feeling more confident. I think so. Yeah.

** 感覺更有信心了,對吧?對。**


Now, what happens when we get off the plane?

** 那下了飛機之後呢?**

That's a whole other situation.

** 那又是完全不同的情況。**

That's a whole other set of challenges and phrases we can learn.

** 那是一整套新的挑戰和需要學習的短句。**

Exactly. 

** 完全正確**


OK. So, we've landed. We made it. We're at our destination.

** 好了,我們已經降落了,成功抵達目的地。**

OK. Now, what?

** 好,那接下來呢?**

Now, we got to get out of this airport.

** 現在我們要離開機場。**

Exactly. First things first, luggage.

** 沒錯,首先是拿行李。**

Luggage. Yeah.

** 行李,對。**

Yeah. I got to get that luggage.

** 是的,我們得拿到行李。**

You know, you're always kind of nervous at the baggage claim.

** 你知道,在行李提領區總是有點緊張。**

Oh, absolutely.

** 哦,絕對是。**

You know, hoping your suitcase is going to show up.

** 希望你的行李箱會出現在轉盤上。**

Yeah. You're scanning that carousel.

** 對,你盯著行李轉盤看。**

Yes. Just waiting for your bag to come around.

** 是的,就在等待你的行李出現。**


What if it doesn't show up?

** 如果行李沒有出現呢?**

Oh, that's the worst. Lost luggage nightmare.

** 哦,那就太糟糕了,簡直是遺失行李的噩夢。**

What do we say?

** 我們該怎麼說?**

So, instead of just saying, "Where's my bag?"

** 與其只問「我的行李在哪裡?」**

Which, you know, might not get you very far.

** 這樣問可能幫不上什麼忙。**

You could say, "My luggage hasn't arrived. Can you help me locate it?"

** 你可以說:「我的行李還沒到,可以幫我查找嗎?」**

Right. That's good. Be a little more specific.

** 對,這樣很好,更具體一些。**

Yeah.

** 對。**


What if your luggage does arrive? OK. But it's damaged.

** 如果行李到了,但已經損壞了呢?**

Oh, no. Another travel nightmare.

** 哦,不,這又是另一個旅行噩夢。**

Yeah. So, what can we say?

** 是啊,那我們該怎麼說?**

So, again, clear communication. Instead of just saying, "It's broken."

** 同樣,清楚的溝通很重要,與其只是說「壞了」。**

Right. You could say, "My luggage is damaged. What is the procedure for reporting this?"

** 你可以說:「我的行李損壞了,該怎麼處理?」**

Oh, that's really good.

** 哦,這真的很實用。**

Yeah.

** 對。**


Okay. So, we've got our luggage. All right. We're good to go.

** 好了,我們拿到行李了,準備出發。**

Now, what?

** 接下來呢?**

Now, usually, you have to go through immigration.

** 現在通常你需要通過入境檢查。**

Oh, yeah. If you're traveling internationally.

** 哦,對,特別是國際旅行。**

This is the part I get nervous about.

** 這是讓我有點緊張的部分。**

Yeah, it can be a little bit intimidating.

** 是啊,這部分可能會讓人有點害怕。**


What should we ask?

** 我們該問什麼呢?**

So, before you even get in line, you know, try to be proactive.

** 在排隊之前,你可以主動一點。**

Okay. Ask someone, "What documents do I need to show at immigration?"

** 好,你可以問:「入境時需要出示哪些文件?」**

That's a good idea. Make sure you have everything ready.

** 這是一個好主意,確保你準備好所有東西。**

Right. Before you get up to the counter.

** 對,在到櫃檯前就準備好。**


We threw it through immigration. We did.

** 我們通過了入境檢查,搞定了。**

We've got our bags. Got the luggage.

** 我們拿到了行李,行李沒問題。**

Now we got to get out of here.

** 現在我們要離開機場了。**

Yeah. Got to navigate the airport.

** 對,還需要在機場內找到出口。**

Sometimes the airport maps are confusing.

** 有時候機場的地圖很難看懂。**

They can be. Yeah. Especially in a big airport.

** 確實是這樣,特別是在大型機場。**


So, don't be afraid to ask for directions.

** 所以不要害怕問路。**

Okay. You could say, "Excuse me. I'm trying to find the taxi stand. Could you point me in the right direction?"

** 好,你可以說:「不好意思,我在找計程車招呼站,可以指引我方向嗎?」**

All right.

** 好的。**


And what about if you need to take the bus?

** 那如果需要搭巴士呢?**

Oh, yeah. So, you could ask, "Where can I find the bus stop for my destination?"

** 哦,對,你可以問:「去哪裡可以找到去我目的地的巴士站?」**

That's good. Yeah.

** 這很實用,對。**


Okay. So, transportation, check. What about process? What else do we need?

** 好了,交通搞定了,那接下來還需要注意什麼?**

Wi-Fi. Ah, yes. Wi-Fi. So important.

** Wi-Fi,哦對,Wi-Fi,這真的非常重要。**

Essential these days, you know, for looking up directions.

** 現在這個時代,Wi-Fi真的很必要,比如用來查路線。**

Yeah. Apps. Contacting people, letting them know you're safe.

** 對,或者使用各種應用程式,聯絡朋友,告訴他們你已經平安。**

Exactly.

** 沒錯。**

What do we ask?

** 那我們該怎麼問呢?**

So, you can ask, "Is there free Wi-Fi available in the airport?"

** 你可以問:「機場有免費 Wi-Fi 嗎?」**

Or, "How do I connect to the airport Wi-Fi?"

** 或者:「我要怎麼連接機場的 Wi-Fi?」**

Good ones. Yeah.

** 這些句子很好用,對。**


What about if you're going to be using your phone a lot during your trip?

** 那如果這次旅程中需要頻繁使用手機呢?**

Oh, that's a good point. What about a SIM card?

** 哦,這是個好問題,那 SIM 卡呢?**

SIM card? Yeah. You don't want to get hit with those roaming charges.

** SIM 卡,對,沒人想要被高額的漫遊費嚇到。**

No. So, you can ask, "Where can I buy a SIM card for my phone?"

** 沒錯,所以你可以問:「哪裡可以買手機的 SIM 卡?」**

All right. Perfect. Easy.

** 好的,非常實用,也很簡單。**


We got our luggage. We're connected. We got through immigration.

** 我們拿到行李了,也連上網了,還通過了入境檢查。**

We found our transportation. We are ready to go.

** 我們找到了交通工具,準備出發。**

We're ready to explore.

** 我們準備開始探索旅程了。**


Wait a minute. What's that?

** 等等,還有什麼?**

We can't forget about, oh yeah, duty-free shopping.

** 我們不能忘了免稅店購物,哦對。**

Of course. Duty-free shopping.

** 當然,免稅店購物。**

You've got to get those souvenirs.

** 一定要買些紀念品。**

Got to get those deals.

** 一定要撿些好康的。**


We have made it through the airport.

** 我們順利完成了機場的所有流程。**

Yeah, pretty much. We checked in, got through security, got our luggage.

** 對,基本上搞定了,我們完成了登機報到、安檢,也拿到行李了。**

Went through immigration, found our transportation.

** 通過了入境檢查,找到了交通工具。**

We are ready to explore.

** 我們準備好開始探索旅程了。**


I mean, we are ready. But thinking about all the stuff we've talked about, it really struck me.

** 我是說,我們確實準備好了,但回想我們討論的所有內容,讓我很有感觸。**

What's that?

** 是什麼呢?**

That it's not just about, like, yeah, it's not just about memorizing phrases.

** 這不只是關於記住這些短句而已。**

Right. It's about the… It's about the attitude.

** 對,更重要的是態度。**

The attitude. Yeah. Like approaching those airport staff with a smile.

** 對,態度很重要,對機場工作人員微笑以對。**


Yes. You know, just being willing to communicate.

** 是的,只要願意主動溝通。**

Yeah. Just that little effort.

** 對,只要付出一點點努力。**

Can really make a difference.

** 就能帶來很大的不同。**

Absolutely. So, like we said before, they're there to help.

** 完全正確,就像我們之前說的,工作人員會來幫助你的。**

Exactly. And you know, most people appreciate when you try to communicate.

** 沒錯,大多數人都會欣賞你主動溝通的努力。**

Yeah. And even if you make a few mistakes, right, that's okay.

** 對,即使你犯了一些錯誤,也沒關係。**


It's about getting your message across.

** 重點是能夠清楚表達你的意思。**

Exactly. So, as we wrap up this airport deep dive, okay, what would you say is the key takeaway?

** 完全正確,那在我們結束這次機場深入討論時,你認為最重要的收穫是什麼?**

Don't be afraid to speak up.

** 不要害怕開口說話。**

I like that. Ask questions.

** 我喜歡這個,勇敢提問。**

Yeah. You know, ask for help if you need it. If you don't know something, right?

** 對,如果你需要幫助,或是不知道什麼,就開口問吧。**

Yeah. Exactly. And that'll make your trip so much smoother.

** 對,完全正確,這會讓你的旅程順利很多。**

Yeah. A little effort goes a long way.

** 對,只要付出一點努力,就能帶來很大的效果。**

It really does, when you're traveling.

** 特別是在旅行時,這真的很重要。**


Awesome. So, thank you so much for joining me on this-- This was fun.

** 太棒了,感謝你加入我們的節目——這真的很有趣。**

Airport adventure. I enjoyed it.

** 機場冒險,我非常喜歡。**

We've covered a lot of ground.

** 我們討論了很多內容。**

We did. But the most important thing, yeah, is don't be afraid to speak up.

** 沒錯,但最重要的是,對,不要害怕開口說話。**

Speak up, have fun, and have a great trip.

** 勇敢說話,享受旅行,祝你旅途愉快。**

Safe travels, everyone. Bye.

** 祝大家旅途平安,掰掰。**


▶【海外朋友】行動支持贊助我們

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MjEnglish

▶【更多PDF下載】

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mjenglish/extras

▶學習更多請訂閱MJ英語

https://bit.ly/3CZWWLm


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

👍推薦💪

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

📝 英文打字必用自動改錯工具 Grammarly(免費)

‣‣ https://grammarly.go2cloud.org/SH3E5

🎉追劇必備Nord VPN 安全、快速把全世界看透透(現正優惠)

‣‣ https://go.nordvpn.net/SH53d

📈 每個Youtuber必備的數據分析工具(免費)

‣‣ https://www.tubebuddy.com/mjLanguages

🗣領取10美元學習金 | 開始1對1口說練習 :

‣‣ https://go.italki.com/mjlanguages

--
Hosting provided by SoundOn

...more
View all episodesView all episodes
Download on the App Store

5分鐘情境英文馬上用 | MJ英語 | MJ EnglishBy MJ English / MJ英語

  • 4.6
  • 4.6
  • 4.6
  • 4.6
  • 4.6

4.6

11 ratings


More shows like 5分鐘情境英文馬上用 | MJ英語 | MJ English

View all
通勤學英語 15Mins Today by fifteenmins

通勤學英語 15Mins Today

32 Listeners

Kevin 英文不難 by Kevin

Kevin 英文不難

81 Listeners

聽賓狗學英文 by 賓狗 & Leo

聽賓狗學英文

21 Listeners

零基礎溜英文 by 路1絲

零基礎溜英文

4 Listeners

A+ English 空中美語 by AMC空中美語

A+ English 空中美語

4 Listeners

English4U 活用空中美語 by AMC空中美語

English4U 活用空中美語

10 Listeners

English Digest 實用空中美語 by AMC空中美語

English Digest 實用空中美語

13 Listeners

這句英文怎麼說 by iVY BAR

這句英文怎麼說

16 Listeners

下一本讀什麼? by 閱讀前哨站 瓦基

下一本讀什麼?

183 Listeners

學校沒教的英語聽力 by Leah & Janice

學校沒教的英語聽力

44 Listeners

時事英文 English News by ssyingwen

時事英文 English News

47 Listeners

口說英語通 by NER國立教育廣播電臺

口說英語通

9 Listeners

News For Kids by ICRT

News For Kids

21 Listeners

看新聞學英文|William 每周新聞英文| 教你記單字|看懂文章 by WilliamLin

看新聞學英文|William 每周新聞英文| 教你記單字|看懂文章

6 Listeners

HOT 基礎英文新聞 Hot English News by CLN (Corporate Language Network)

HOT 基礎英文新聞 Hot English News

2 Listeners