为你读英语美文 · 第526期
主播:永清
录制地点:北京
After the rain, the sky turned a clear, vivid blue—washed clean, as if newly born.
雨过天晴,天空澄澈如洗,仿佛是新生的模样。
I came to the Summer Palace and sat by the lake.
我来到颐和园,坐在湖边。
Above me, white clouds drifted slowly.
头顶上,白云缓缓飘过。
A heron glided past from time to time.
苍鹭不时掠过水面。
Willow branches swayed gently in the breeze.
柳枝在微风中轻轻摇曳。
The water flowed quietly, almost imperceptibly.
湖水安静地流淌,几乎无法察觉。
I simply sat there, letting all of it seep into me—
我就这样静静坐着,任由这一切流入我的身体。
Until it felt as if the lake and the sky flowed into me,
仿佛湖水和天空流入了我的身体,
And I myself had become a part of that blue, vast and endless.
而我,也变得蔚蓝、辽阔、无边无际。
With every breath I took,
每一次呼吸之间,
I felt as if I were speaking with the plants—
仿佛都在与植物悄然对话。
A quiet conversation between life and life.
那是一种生命与生命之间的低语。
The temperature was perfect.
温度刚刚好。
The breeze felt like a gentle hand smoothing out
微风像一只温柔的手,
The creases in my heart.
慢慢熨平我内心的褶皱。
In that moment, I was no longer separate from my surroundings.
那一刻,我不再与周围世界分离。
I was held by nature.
我被自然温柔地拥抱着。
I was nourished by it.
我感受到它带来的滋养。
My body and soul became one.
身心合一,万物无声而共鸣。
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
自然的宁静将如阳光洒入树梢般流进你的心中。
图片,文案,后期:永清
文章,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有
我们生活在世界各地,从事不同职业,和你分享我们喜欢的美文。我们的公众号是: “为你读英语美文”。