https://youtu.be/Jinbgtzgkq4
▶🍭【贊助支持我們】
https://bit.ly/2XPtRCT
▶🤝【成為會員支持我們】
www.youtube.com/channel/UC71N5gYCpweE6ddRnqSwkNw/join
Right. So, today we're going to deep dive into some super practical English.
** 好的,今天我們要深入探討一些非常實用的英文。**
Okay. For the airport.
** 好,主要是針對機場情境。**
I like it. For anybody traveling internationally.
** 我喜歡這主題,特別是給那些要出國旅行的人。**
Yeah. And you know, this is good if you think about it.
** 對啊,你想想看,這真的很實用。**
Even for seasoned travelers, having those little phrases to kind of smooth things over.
** 即使是經驗豐富的旅客,知道這些小短句也能讓事情更順利。**
Smooth things over. Yeah. Exactly. Yeah.
** 讓一切順暢,對,完全正確。**
Can really make a difference and reduce stress.
** 這真的可以帶來很大的不同,減少壓力。**
Absolutely. So, we've got this YouTube video.
** 完全正確,所以我們找到了一部 YouTube 影片。**
Okay. From MJ English.
** 是的,來自 MJ English 頻道。**
And we're just going to kind of take a look at it and pull out some key phrases.
** 我們要來看一下這影片,挑出一些重要的短句。**
Nice. That we think will help.
** 很好,我們認為這些會對你有幫助。**
All right. Yeah. So, let's do it.
** 好的,那我們開始吧。**
You arrive at the airport. Okay. What's the first thing you got to do?
** 你到了機場,然後第一件要做的事情是什麼?**
Well, you got to check in, right?
** 當然是辦理登機報到,對吧?**
Check in. Yeah.
** 登機報到,沒錯。**
Yeah. So, you can ask.
** 對,你可以這樣問。**
So, instead of just asking like, "Where's the check-in counter?"
** 與其只問「登機櫃檯在哪裡?」**
Right. Which, you know, you can.
** 當然,這麼問是可以的。**
Of course.
** 沒錯。**
Yeah. You can also maybe try to be a little bit more proactive and ask, "Can I check in online for this flight?"
** 但你也可以更主動一點,問:「這班飛機可以在線上辦理登機嗎?」**
Oh, that's good. You know, to save yourself some time.
** 哦,這很好,這樣可以省下不少時間。**
Yeah, that's really good. Maybe avoid some lines.
** 對,這真的很棒,還能避免排隊。**
What about luggage?
** 那行李呢?**
Oh, yeah. What are some good luggage phrases?
** 哦,對,有哪些實用的行李相關短句?**
Well, you know, sometimes those weight limits can be a little tricky.
** 嗯,有時候行李的重量限制可能會讓人有點困惑。**
So, you don't want to get to the counter and have your bag be overweight.
** 所以你不想到了櫃檯才發現行李超重。**
Right. So, you could ask, "What's the weight limit for checked luggage?"
** 對,所以你可以問:「托運行李的重量限制是多少?」**
That's a good one. Yeah, I like that.
** 這是一個很好的句子,我喜歡。**
And what if you have something fragile? You want to make sure they know to be careful with it.
** 那如果你有易碎品呢?你一定想讓他們知道要小心處理。**
Yeah. So, you can say, "Can you put a fragile tag on my luggage?"
** 對,所以你可以說:「可以幫我的行李貼上易碎標籤嗎?」**
That's a good one. Yeah.
** 這句很實用,對。**
Okay. So, we made it through check-in. All right. We're checked in.
** 好了,我們完成了登機報到。**
Now, now we got to go through security.
** 現在,我們要通過安檢。**
Security. I always get a little… It can be a little bit stressful.
** 安檢,這部分總是讓我有點緊張。**
Yeah. Because even though there's signs, it's not always clear.
** 對,雖然有標示,但有時候看起來不太清楚。**
Yeah. Sometimes it's a little bit confusing.
** 是啊,有時候真的會有點讓人困惑。**
So, what kind of questions can we ask?
** 那我們可以問哪些問題?**
So, if you're not sure if you need to take your laptop out of your bag.
** 比如說,如果你不確定筆電需不需要拿出來。**
You can ask them, "Do I need to take my laptop out of my bag?"
** 你可以問:「我需要把筆電從包包裡拿出來嗎?」**
Right. Or, "Can I bring this water bottle through?"
** 或者說:「這瓶水可以帶過安檢嗎?」**
Oh, these are good. Yeah, just to be sure.
** 哦,這些句子很好用,確保沒問題。**
Yeah. Clear communication is key.
** 對,清楚的溝通是關鍵。**
Yes. It's for everyone's safety and your own peace of mind.
** 是的,這是為了大家的安全,也讓你自己更安心。**
That's good. Okay. So, so we're through security. We made it.
** 這很重要,好,我們通過安檢了,搞定了。**
Now, we got to find our gate.
** 現在我們需要找到登機口。**
Yeah. What can we ask to find the gate?
** 對,那我們可以問什麼來找到登機口呢?**
So, you could ask, of course, "Where is gate number ___?"
** 當然你可以問:「___號登機口在哪裡?」**
But you could also, you know, engage with the staff a little bit. Maybe ask, "Is there a lounge near this gate?"
** 但你也可以跟工作人員聊聊,問:「這個登機口附近有貴賓室嗎?」**
Oh, good one. Yeah.
** 哦,這是個好問題,對。**
You know what else?
** 你知道還可以問什麼嗎?**
What's that?
** 什麼呢?**
You could ask where there's good coffee.
** 你可以問哪裡有好喝的咖啡。**
Oh, that's a good idea.
** 哦,這是個好主意。**
Yeah. Especially if it's an early morning flight. You need that caffeine.
** 對,特別是早班機的時候,咖啡因真的很重要。**
Okay. So, we found the gate. All right. We had our coffee. We're caffeinated.
** 好,我們找到了登機口,喝了咖啡,補充了能量。**
Now we're just waiting.
** 現在我們就在等待。**
Now we're waiting. But then the flight's delayed.
** 我們等著,然後班機延誤了。**
Yeah. Flight delays happen. So annoying.
** 對啊,航班延誤常有,真的很煩。**
But, you know, instead of just getting frustrated, why not ask, "Why is the flight delayed?"
** 但與其煩躁,不如問:「為什麼班機延誤了?」**
Okay. Right? Or, "When is the new estimated departure time?"
** 好的,或者說:「新的預計起飛時間是什麼時候?」**
These are good questions.
** 這些都是很實用的問題。**
Yeah. Just to get some information so you know what to expect.
** 對,這樣可以獲得一些資訊,知道接下來會怎樣。**
And while we're waiting, we could also ask about, oh yeah, like changing seats.
** 等候的時候,我們還可以問,比如說換座位。**
Right. Seat changes, upgrades.
** 對,換座位或升艙。**
Yeah. You never know. It's worth a shot.
** 對,你永遠不知道,試試看總是值得的。**
Worth a try. So, yeah, you could say, "Is it possible to change my seat?"
** 值得試試,所以你可以問:「可以幫我換座位嗎?」**
Yeah. Or, "Is there a chance for an upgrade?"
** 或者說:「有升艙的可能嗎?」**
All right. So, we've made it through. We made it through check-in. Security. Found our gate.
** 好了,我們完成了登機報到、通過了安檢,也找到了登機口。**
We're waiting for our flight. We're ready to go.
** 我們等著登機,準備出發。**
Feeling more confident. I think so. Yeah.
** 感覺更有信心了,對吧?對。**
Now, what happens when we get off the plane?
** 那下了飛機之後呢?**
That's a whole other situation.
** 那又是完全不同的情況。**
That's a whole other set of challenges and phrases we can learn.
** 那是一整套新的挑戰和需要學習的短句。**
Exactly.
** 完全正確**
OK. So, we've landed. We made it. We're at our destination.
** 好了,我們已經降落了,成功抵達目的地。**
OK. Now, what?
** 好,那接下來呢?**
Now, we got to get out of this airport.
** 現在我們要離開機場。**
Exactly. First things first, luggage.
** 沒錯,首先是拿行李。**
Luggage. Yeah.
** 行李,對。**
Yeah. I got to get that luggage.
** 是的,我們得拿到行李。**
You know, you're always kind of nervous at the baggage claim.
** 你知道,在行李提領區總是有點緊張。**
Oh, absolutely.
** 哦,絕對是。**
You know, hoping your suitcase is going to show up.
** 希望你的行李箱會出現在轉盤上。**
Yeah. You're scanning that carousel.
** 對,你盯著行李轉盤看。**
Yes. Just waiting for your bag to come around.
** 是的,就在等待你的行李出現。**
What if it doesn't show up?
** 如果行李沒有出現呢?**
Oh, that's the worst. Lost luggage nightmare.
** 哦,那就太糟糕了,簡直是遺失行李的噩夢。**
What do we say?
** 我們該怎麼說?**
So, instead of just saying, "Where's my bag?"
** 與其只問「我的行李在哪裡?」**
Which, you know, might not get you very far.
** 這樣問可能幫不上什麼忙。**
You could say, "My luggage hasn't arrived. Can you help me locate it?"
** 你可以說:「我的行李還沒到,可以幫我查找嗎?」**
Right. That's good. Be a little more specific.
** 對,這樣很好,更具體一些。**
Yeah.
** 對。**
What if your luggage does arrive? OK. But it's damaged.
** 如果行李到了,但已經損壞了呢?**
Oh, no. Another travel nightmare.
** 哦,不,這又是另一個旅行噩夢。**
Yeah. So, what can we say?
** 是啊,那我們該怎麼說?**
So, again, clear communication. Instead of just saying, "It's broken."
** 同樣,清楚的溝通很重要,與其只是說「壞了」。**
Right. You could say, "My luggage is damaged. What is the procedure for reporting this?"
** 你可以說:「我的行李損壞了,該怎麼處理?」**
Oh, that's really good.
** 哦,這真的很實用。**
Yeah.
** 對。**
Okay. So, we've got our luggage. All right. We're good to go.
** 好了,我們拿到行李了,準備出發。**
Now, what?
** 接下來呢?**
Now, usually, you have to go through immigration.
** 現在通常你需要通過入境檢查。**
Oh, yeah. If you're traveling internationally.
** 哦,對,特別是國際旅行。**
This is the part I get nervous about.
** 這是讓我有點緊張的部分。**
Yeah, it can be a little bit intimidating.
** 是啊,這部分可能會讓人有點害怕。**
What should we ask?
** 我們該問什麼呢?**
So, before you even get in line, you know, try to be proactive.
** 在排隊之前,你可以主動一點。**
Okay. Ask someone, "What documents do I need to show at immigration?"
** 好,你可以問:「入境時需要出示哪些文件?」**
That's a good idea. Make sure you have everything ready.
** 這是一個好主意,確保你準備好所有東西。**
Right. Before you get up to the counter.
** 對,在到櫃檯前就準備好。**
We threw it through immigration. We did.
** 我們通過了入境檢查,搞定了。**
We've got our bags. Got the luggage.
** 我們拿到了行李,行李沒問題。**
Now we got to get out of here.
** 現在我們要離開機場了。**
Yeah. Got to navigate the airport.
** 對,還需要在機場內找到出口。**
Sometimes the airport maps are confusing.
** 有時候機場的地圖很難看懂。**
They can be. Yeah. Especially in a big airport.
** 確實是這樣,特別是在大型機場。**
So, don't be afraid to ask for directions.
** 所以不要害怕問路。**
Okay. You could say, "Excuse me. I'm trying to find the taxi stand. Could you point me in the right direction?"
** 好,你可以說:「不好意思,我在找計程車招呼站,可以指引我方向嗎?」**
All right.
** 好的。**
And what about if you need to take the bus?
** 那如果需要搭巴士呢?**
Oh, yeah. So, you could ask, "Where can I find the bus stop for my destination?"
** 哦,對,你可以問:「去哪裡可以找到去我目的地的巴士站?」**
That's good. Yeah.
** 這很實用,對。**
Okay. So, transportation, check. What about process? What else do we need?
** 好了,交通搞定了,那接下來還需要注意什麼?**
Wi-Fi. Ah, yes. Wi-Fi. So important.
** Wi-Fi,哦對,Wi-Fi,這真的非常重要。**
Essential these days, you know, for looking up directions.
** 現在這個時代,Wi-Fi真的很必要,比如用來查路線。**
Yeah. Apps. Contacting people, letting them know you're safe.
** 對,或者使用各種應用程式,聯絡朋友,告訴他們你已經平安。**
Exactly.
** 沒錯。**
What do we ask?
** 那我們該怎麼問呢?**
So, you can ask, "Is there free Wi-Fi available in the airport?"
** 你可以問:「機場有免費 Wi-Fi 嗎?」**
Or, "How do I connect to the airport Wi-Fi?"
** 或者:「我要怎麼連接機場的 Wi-Fi?」**
Good ones. Yeah.
** 這些句子很好用,對。**
What about if you're going to be using your phone a lot during your trip?
** 那如果這次旅程中需要頻繁使用手機呢?**
Oh, that's a good point. What about a SIM card?
** 哦,這是個好問題,那 SIM 卡呢?**
SIM card? Yeah. You don't want to get hit with those roaming charges.
** SIM 卡,對,沒人想要被高額的漫遊費嚇到。**
No. So, you can ask, "Where can I buy a SIM card for my phone?"
** 沒錯,所以你可以問:「哪裡可以買手機的 SIM 卡?」**
All right. Perfect. Easy.
** 好的,非常實用,也很簡單。**
We got our luggage. We're connected. We got through immigration.
** 我們拿到行李了,也連上網了,還通過了入境檢查。**
We found our transportation. We are ready to go.
** 我們找到了交通工具,準備出發。**
We're ready to explore.
** 我們準備開始探索旅程了。**
Wait a minute. What's that?
** 等等,還有什麼?**
We can't forget about, oh yeah, duty-free shopping.
** 我們不能忘了免稅店購物,哦對。**
Of course. Duty-free shopping.
** 當然,免稅店購物。**
You've got to get those souvenirs.
** 一定要買些紀念品。**
Got to get those deals.
** 一定要撿些好康的。**
We have made it through the airport.
** 我們順利完成了機場的所有流程。**
Yeah, pretty much. We checked in, got through security, got our luggage.
** 對,基本上搞定了,我們完成了登機報到、安檢,也拿到行李了。**
Went through immigration, found our transportation.
** 通過了入境檢查,找到了交通工具。**
We are ready to explore.
** 我們準備好開始探索旅程了。**
I mean, we are ready. But thinking about all the stuff we've talked about, it really struck me.
** 我是說,我們確實準備好了,但回想我們討論的所有內容,讓我很有感觸。**
What's that?
** 是什麼呢?**
That it's not just about, like, yeah, it's not just about memorizing phrases.
** 這不只是關於記住這些短句而已。**
Right. It's about the… It's about the attitude.
** 對,更重要的是態度。**
The attitude. Yeah. Like approaching those airport staff with a smile.
** 對,態度很重要,對機場工作人員微笑以對。**
Yes. You know, just being willing to communicate.
** 是的,只要願意主動溝通。**
Yeah. Just that little effort.
** 對,只要付出一點點努力。**
Can really make a difference.
** 就能帶來很大的不同。**
Absolutely. So, like we said before, they're there to help.
** 完全正確,就像我們之前說的,工作人員會來幫助你的。**
Exactly. And you know, most people appreciate when you try to communicate.
** 沒錯,大多數人都會欣賞你主動溝通的努力。**
Yeah. And even if you make a few mistakes, right, that's okay.
** 對,即使你犯了一些錯誤,也沒關係。**
It's about getting your message across.
** 重點是能夠清楚表達你的意思。**
Exactly. So, as we wrap up this airport deep dive, okay, what would you say is the key takeaway?
** 完全正確,那在我們結束這次機場深入討論時,你認為最重要的收穫是什麼?**
Don't be afraid to speak up.
** 不要害怕開口說話。**
I like that. Ask questions.
** 我喜歡這個,勇敢提問。**
Yeah. You know, ask for help if you need it. If you don't know something, right?
** 對,如果你需要幫助,或是不知道什麼,就開口問吧。**
Yeah. Exactly. And that'll make your trip so much smoother.
** 對,完全正確,這會讓你的旅程順利很多。**
Yeah. A little effort goes a long way.
** 對,只要付出一點努力,就能帶來很大的效果。**
It really does, when you're traveling.
** 特別是在旅行時,這真的很重要。**
Awesome. So, thank you so much for joining me on this-- This was fun.
** 太棒了,感謝你加入我們的節目——這真的很有趣。**
Airport adventure. I enjoyed it.
** 機場冒險,我非常喜歡。**
We've covered a lot of ground.
** 我們討論了很多內容。**
We did. But the most important thing, yeah, is don't be afraid to speak up.
** 沒錯,但最重要的是,對,不要害怕開口說話。**
Speak up, have fun, and have a great trip.
** 勇敢說話,享受旅行,祝你旅途愉快。**
Safe travels, everyone. Bye.
** 祝大家旅途平安,掰掰。**
▶【海外朋友】行動支持贊助我們
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MjEnglish
▶【更多PDF下載】
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mjenglish/extras
▶學習更多請訂閱MJ英語
https://bit.ly/3CZWWLm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
👍推薦💪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📝 英文打字必用自動改錯工具 Grammarly(免費)
‣‣ https://grammarly.go2cloud.org/SH3E5
🎉追劇必備Nord VPN 安全、快速把全世界看透透(現正優惠)
‣‣ https://go.nordvpn.net/SH53d
📈 每個Youtuber必備的數據分析工具(免費)
‣‣ https://www.tubebuddy.com/mjLanguages
🗣領取10美元學習金 | 開始1對1口說練習 :
‣‣ https://go.italki.com/mjlanguages
--
Hosting provided by SoundOn