Ep. 63: How Do I Minimize Meetings?
01.18.2021 - By Deep Questions with Cal Newport
Below are the questions covered in today's episode (with their timestamps). For instructions on submitting your own questions, go to calnewport.com/podcast.
- How do I minimize meetings at my large corporation? [5:01]
- Hod do I accomplish deep work in a responsive role? [11:30]
- How do I prioritize self-learning when earning a PhD? [15:19]
- How do I optimize time spend waiting for data to crunch? [19:27]
- How do I get important work done with kids at home? [21:48]
- How do I encourage my teenagers to do deep work? [26:35]
- Will a digital shabbat make a difference? [31:04]
- Is LinkedIn Useful? [35:50]
- Do I worry about a lack of end-to-end encryption on Trello? [40:00]
DEEP LIFE QUESTIONS
- How I create challenge when my job has become boring? [47:26]
- How an I stay motivated after reaching the pinnacle of success? [54:29]
- How do I stay motivated when I'm not good? [57:40]
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.