和Emily一起练口语(附中英双语字幕)

【口语版】 “酒肉朋友”英语怎么说?

02.25.2024 - By 英语主播EmilyPlay

Download our free app to listen on your phone

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play

欢迎关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily在微信公众号回复:节目即可获取节目句子跟读练习

A: Doesn't she have any friends?难道她没有朋友吗?

B: If she has, they must be fair-weather friends. 如果有,也一定是不能与她共患难的朋友。

A: Such friends are even worse than enemies.这样的朋友甚至比敌人还要糟糕。

B: She'd better keep away from them.她最好离他们远点。

01Doesn't/Don't/Can't...?

难道...不...

Don't you know who you are talking to?

你难道不知道你在和谁说话吗?

Can't you come a little earlier?

你就不能早点来吗?

Don't you have a pet?

你没有宠物吗?回复:

Yes, I do. 不,我有宠物。No, I don't. 是的,我没有宠物。

Can't you swim?你不会游泳吗?回复:

Yes, I can. 不,我会。No, I can't.是的,我不会。

Didn't you go and see him yesterday?

你昨天没有去看他吗?回复:

Yes, I did. 不,我去了。

No, I didn't. 是的,我没去。

02fair-weather friends不能共患难的朋友;酒肉朋友

I thought he was my best friend, but he turned out to be just a fair-weather friend.我以为他是我最好的朋友,但事实证明他是个靠不住的朋友。

A fair-weather friend will only stick around when things are going well for you.

酒肉朋友只有在你一切顺利的时候待在你身边。

03keep away from远离...;避免;保持距离

I always try to keep away from negative people.我总是试图远离消极的人。

Kids must keep away from junk food.孩子们必须远离垃圾食品。

You'd better keep away from my daughter.你最好离我女儿远点。

More episodes from 和Emily一起练口语(附中英双语字幕)